All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Crimson Heat looked amazing this weekend! They continue to impress me.
Love their voiceover: "BETTA LISTEN TO MOMMA, PLAY WITH FIRE - NOW THERE'S DRAMA!"

I'm loving F5s routine except for the pyramid..I dunno, there's just a couple visual things for me I don't like. It's a jam-packed routine though.

Although, maybe I missed, but do they not have a group synch tumbling section? I trust they'll add one before worlds..

I'm loving F5s routine except for the pyramid..I dunno, there's just a couple visual things for me I don't like. It's a jam-packed routine though.

Although, maybe I missed, but do they not have a group synch tumbling section? I trust they'll add one before worlds..

Don't they have group synch to doubles before baskets I think? So question is how do u rate sync tumbling? Is it based on quantity regardless of difficulty Example 8 synch dubs to 12 synch fulls. Which one gets the highest points. Or is sync sync regardless of the difficult level?

Don't they have group synch to doubles before baskets I think? So question is how do u rate sync tumbling? Is it based on quantity regardless of difficulty Example 8 synch dubs to 12 synch fulls. Which one gets the highest points. Or is sync sync regardless of the difficult level?
THAT aspect I couldn't tell you..I know the general idea is to get as many people syncing the hardest pass they can. Then it becomes a matter of technique, how well synched, numbers, hiding people who don't throw the pass, etc.

I think I read on the scoresheet that the synch tumbling has to be 6 or more athletes at a time so right before baskets should count.

I didn't see exact number to be considered sync. I believe the term they use on score sheet is average and many athletes. LOL

I didn't see exact number to be considered sync. I believe the term they use on score sheet is average and many athletes. LOL

The scoresheets are different because on the International Coed 5 scoresheet (page 5) it says sync tumbling is 2 or more athletes and then breaks down the scoring for how many athletes. On the other scoresheets it does not say that so I don't know if it is different for IOC5 or they just forgot to put it on the others. I could have swore at one time it was said that 6 or more athletes at one time but I can't find it anymore.

*yes I know that it would take more then 1 athlete tumbling at a time for sync tumbling but it is weird that the other scoresheets don't say that*

The scoresheets are different because on the International Coed 5 scoresheet (page 5) it says sync tumbling is 2 or more athletes and then breaks down the scoring for how many athletes. On the other scoresheets it does not say that so I don't know if it is different for IOC5 or they just forgot to put it on the others. I could have swore at one time it was said that 6 or more athletes at one time but I can't find it anymore.

*yes I know that it would take more then 1 athlete tumbling at a time for sync tumbling but it is weird that the other scoresheets don't say that*

Maybe as Shardad said in another thread we should change the ink cartridge and the gray would magically become black and white. Those numbers might appear then. LOL

Back