All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

O man..! Everything is nearly on point apart from the stunts. (Think I only saw one other TD.) Some of the issues seemed to be a base strenght problem. Looks like left stunt behind point just couldnt keep it up anymore. Still LOVE them and I know they will hit.

I have seen many, many, MANY more teams (that dont even compare to FCA ) that have sloppier tumbling. I'm sure their coaches know what they are doing and how to fix it :)

I don't think a matter of whether they know how to fix it or not, it's just the fact that they clearly aren't. Nothing has changed from their very first video to most recent.

I don't think a matter of whether they know how to fix it or not, it's just the fact that they clearly aren't. Nothing has changed from their very first video to most recent.
and isn't FCA also a gymnastics gym, so you'd think they'd know how to fix those incomplete doubles.

Um the center basket on OA is flawless. But the fact that there is 5 people in the opening basket and it's that low...questionable. The rest of the routine is really good though.

Back