All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone used my idea to dance to the theme song for the Bad Girls Cub :eek:
Almost peed my pants when I heard that dance song. I don't know if FCA or JR (i think that is his mix) picked that song but THANK YOU for making my day!
tg did it last year

SERIOULSY! FCA is giving me everything I need and more. I think they are going to be the fan favorite, well they already are in my book.. Their style has never ceased to amaze me and the rhinestone headbands are perfect! <3

Someone used my idea to dance to the theme song for the Bad Girls Cub :eek:
Almost peed my pants when I heard that dance song. I don't know if FCA or JR (i think that is his mix) picked that song but THANK YOU for making my day!

My youth 3 team I coach dances to that. Super cute

A little off topic but I was just watching UCA high school nationals and seeing Graves County do completely unassited toss stunts makes me want to see it happen more in all star routines. I feel like if a high school team can do it then so can these coed teams who train most of the year.

Now back to the videos. I really wish ACE would just go with the "normal" ACE uniform. I usually love white uniforms but seeing ACE in them to me is just odd. To me it would be like seeing F5 in a mostly white uniform, it just seems off.
As for the routine, I like it, especially the pyramid, but I can't really get into it just yet. Of course someone said that the video is old and the routine has changed/revamped since then so I can't wait to see them.

I have seen many, many, MANY more teams (that dont even compare to FCA ) that have sloppier tumbling. I'm sure their coaches know what they are doing and how to fix it :)

Back