All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really liked the routine ... and then the elites happened... I think this will be a great routine once they get their stunts together.

O man..! Everything is nearly on point apart from the stunts. (Think I only saw one other TD.) Some of the issues seemed to be a base strenght problem. Looks like left stunt behind point just couldnt keep it up anymore. Still LOVE them and I know they will hit.

It looks like the flyer just gave up to me. She literally just fell out of a body position.

From JamLIVE! Philly (Feb 11)

Central Jersey Allstars (Sm Sr 5)

South Jersey Storm Avalanche (Sm Coed 5)

Jersey Allstars Diamonds (Sm Sr 4)

Central Jersey Allstars (Lrg Sr 4)

Central Jersey Allstars (Sm Sr 3)

Not their best :(. They had 2 fill ins... maybe 3? Definitely unlike them, but I can assure everyone there isn't a group of harder working girls, and this made them want to work even harder and figure out how they can clean everything up and hit it perfectly.

Not their best :(. They had 2 fill ins... maybe 3? Definitely unlike them, but I can assure everyone there isn't a group of harder working girls, and this made them want to work even harder and figure out how they can clean everything up and hit it perfectly.

They didnt really peak until NCA last year.they have a hard routine, which takes time to hit.

Spirit Centrals stunts just like.. dont budge.. I want to know their secret

Always so solid! I was shocked they dropped a stunt last year at worlds! It was an "OMG" moment literally. No matter how difficult or simple their stunts are, they always seem rock solid :)

On a side note: I NEED TO SEE Allstar Legacy Sm Coed and Sm Senior Allgirl so bad :( :( If anyone has a video, please share. <3

Yeah definitely... and it has changed a little even since this competition ;). And hopefully Red will be back for Dallas :)
They have been really motivated at practice and have been doing well. They know what they need to do and hopefully they get there. They have had some girls filling in/injuries and things changed around but now should be back on track. Thanks for the positives -of course this video is not their best and I can't make excuses for that. I just know the girls on the team and how hard they have been working and believe me they want to go out there and show what they can do, they are a very talented group of hard working girls. :)

Back