All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I remember correctly she did hit it when they redid it at the showcase. Funny how it didn't become a funny comment until someone posted your gym.

Seeing he is on staff at his gym I would be bothered if a coach at my gym was making comments like this. Never heard of his gym before. Now when I see or hear of them I'm going to think that's the gym with the punk kid as a coach. I wouldn't want my gym represented like that. If it really was a joke misunderstood you state that in your next post.

So I post my opinion on here with my knowledge of NEVER seeing her hit until that video was posted and I'm a punk? No. I was just basing my opinion off of what I thought was the only videos out there.

Seeing he is on staff at his gym I would be bothered if a coach at my gym was making comments like this. Never heard of his gym before. Now when I see or hear of them I'm going to think that's the gym with the punk kid as a coach. I wouldn't want my gym represented like that. If it really was a joke misunderstood you state that in your next post.
Uncalled for newbie..

Exactly!

Coach Troy, would it have been more acceptable if I had been a "PCM" butt kisser - just like... oh no year? Please do not do that I don't know where those lips have been!!!

I have no problem being your scapegoat, doubles will still be doubles. If I have to be the outlet for your pent up rage against a particular competitor then so be it. You get on the computer and make a ridiculous statement that was only meant to hurt and when you are called on it your are a "scapegoat" ??? No sir you are just a hateful person that talks big with a keyboard...Bullies are just COWARDS in disguise.

Furthermore, I'd go back to your roots and do (3) jumps, maybe (4) but don't push the envelope too much - from the video it looked laboring on the athletes. Thank you for your thoughts, and have a great season! :)
Now you go further and defame and disrespect my kids!!?? Your a Terrible person and I hope to met you in person someday and have the opportunity to see what true evil looks like. How dare you, these girls work their tails off so please do NOT say one more thing about them.

Back