All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi, the title of the thread is "2012 Videos" not "let's everyone be a huge b**** for no reason". I understand conflicting opinions on videos, but let's keep the personal attacks to a minimum please, you're wasting everyone's time with your preschool problems that no one but the 2 of you care about, so please take it to a place that only you 2 can see, 'cause like I said, no.one.cares.

@Coach Troy
Anything that I say here, I would to your face or anyone's for that matter.
With that said, it's fair to say I don't hide behind my keyboard.
However, I do use it correctly, if I have the opportunity to "MEET" which is the proper use of the word, not "MET" which suggests that you have already "seen what true evil looks like."

And, please take a grammar class, and learn the word "you're" instead of your a.

As I said, Thank you for your thoughts and good luck this season :)

Thank you for the lesson....

Yes you do..you hide in waiting until you see something or someone you can take advantage of.."MeanJ" is really just a sad scared little boy.."I'll say it to your face" please:rolleyes:

And as for the thread I am sorry and I agree lets get back to the videos...But my dad always told me..
"there is a time and place for everything"...when it comes to standing up to bullies, it is ALWAYS the time and ALWAYS the place.

HMMM...I think that just because ANYONE likes a gym or team does not make them a "butt kisser" I also think that because someone has an opinion that you don't agree with, it does not make them a bully....or we ALL are EVIL BULLIES....a person needs to have a thick skin to survive on the boards...is meanj harsh and straight forward at times...yes....but anyone honest should admit...these boards and free speech..it is his right to be....All the kids work hard and it's gonna be a great season...in the famous words of Rodney.....oh heck....nevermind:)

HMMM...I think that just because ANYONE likes a gym or team does not make them a "butt kisser" I also think that because someone has an opinion that you don't agree with, it does not make them a bully....or we ALL are EVIL BULLIES....a person needs to have a thick skin to survive on the boards...is meanj harsh and straight forward at times...yes....but anyone honest should admit...these boards and free speech..it is his right to be....All the kids work hard and it's gonna be a great season...in the famous words of Rodney.....oh heck....nevermind:)

Thank you for your input, but I'm a full grown person capable of handling myself. Please do not engage him, as he does have a problem with the freedom of speech, and a larger problem with freedom of opinion.

I am capable of stating my opinion, and dealing with those that cannot deal with the brutal truth.

@Coach Troy I look forward to seeing you this season.

That's what bullies do they SHOUT YOU DOWN.....sad:(
And, the word you were searching for was "SHUT", again a little attention to the details in your life could make things much more understandable, and better for all.

One final time, Thank you for your thoughts and good luck this season!

Opinions are one thing but straight out disrespect is another. Free speech is not free at all...those words do not give you license to say things without consequences. It is not the opinion that makes him a bully it is rather his complete disregard for truth or feelings. Opinions can very and we don't need to agree with everyone's but you can "disagree without being disagreeable" -John R Wooden-

Mean J is not straight forward nor does he just "tell it like it is"...he is just MEAN

Opinions are one thing but straight out disrespect is another. Free speech is not free at all...those words do not give you license to say things without consequences. It is not the opinion that makes him a bully it is rather his complete disregard for truth or feelings. Opinions can very and we don't need to agree with everyone's but you can "disagree without being disagreeable" -John R Wooden-

Mean J is not straight forward nor does he just "tell it like it is"...he is just MEAN

That is your opinion Coach Troy, this is me accepting your opinion for what it is at face value an OPINION.

Thank you and good luck. If you think you'll get this last word with me, you've met your match.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but giving an opinion and being straight up rude at times is completely different. Snarky remarks are what makes threads go from peaceful to locked and I don't understand why we can't have one without them being made? Straight forward is not the same thing as being rude or mean, it is possible to be straight forward without causing a fight in most threads.

Now as far as videos go maybe I missed it but is there a video of FCA Diamonds from their bid competition?

Back