All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After watching PCM small senior I love the stunt but I don't think it hits the scoresheet at all.... As for orange who actually did an inversion to the top which hardly anyone could figure out how to do last year...stop trying to impress people with 3million tick tocks and just play to the scoresheet ...and I'm scared someone is going to seriously hurt themselves on PCM trying to throw a double...I feel like if an athlete does not fully have a skill don't make them do it or don't let them ...almost every double was incomplete or busted :/ ...just my opinion tho :)

So wait....how does a 1 1.5 to Bow, Extended downward invertion, to 1 1/4 twist to low to high tick tock, to high to low to high tick tock not hit the score sheet???? What score sheet are you reading???? Those are ALL level 5 exclusive skills...we do 2 different types of full ups plus 3 unique tick tocks...Hits every score sheet I know of IF the judges apply the rubric.

Your right though...how can that compare to a level 4 switch up or a level 3 1/2 up to one leg or an inversion that hits to two feet.... so silly of us to try and actually do level 5 skills on a level 5 team.....

As for the doubles, it is November don't worry our tumblers are just fine...

So wait....how does a 1 1.5 to Bow, Extended downward invertion, to 1 1/4 twist to low to high tick tock, to high to low to high tick tock not hit the score sheet???? What score sheet are you reading???? Those are ALL level 5 exclusive skills...we do 2 different types of full ups plus 3 unique tick tocks...Hits every score sheet I know of IF the judges apply the rubric.

Your right though...how can that compare to a level 4 switch up or a level 3 1/2 up to one leg or an inversion that hits to two feet.... so silly of us to try and actually do level 5 skills on a level 5 team.....

I agree with this until the end
teams can only use the "it's early" excuse for so long, some of those girls shouldn't even consider doubling in competition.

What division is this exactly?
Looks like... unlimited coed 6 from pre-2012 season.?
I guess their divisions are a little different!
I don't know exactly but they usually have a very large team when competing in Chile & cut the numbers if they do worlds. Super Panthers are definitely level 6. They didn't do worlds last year so I'm hoping they'll be there, coz with 5+ kick double baskets they will look good after some neatening up!!

CEA Raleigh Youth Elite from November 13. The audio is really bad guys, but this is the first video I have been able to find of them.

Is this the new developmental youth 5? I'm a retired cheer mom now so I'm not following up on the rules too much. I saw a double in there.. is the new rule no doubles or just a limited amount of them? Lots of potential on this team, they are looking good for so early in the season! :)

There are 2 youth divisions this year (something I totally disagree with....anyhoo....). One is restricted 5, follows the same rules and restrictions as Senior Restricted 5. And the other is just level 5. Which follows the rules of any other level 5 team.

3 unique tick tocks 2 types of full ups...and no inversion to the top..meaning you will never max out with that stunt...great to look at..impressive when it hits...but scoresheet wise you need an inversion to the top to maxout!!!

3 unique tick tocks 2 types of full ups...and no inversion to the top..meaning you will never max out with that stunt...great to look at..impressive when it hits...but scoresheet wise you need an inversion to the top to maxout!!!

What score sheet are you looking at exactly??? Varsity mentions inversions that land in extended position as ONE of many elite stunting elements...but my understanding of the grid is that you need one of those elements to reach the high range and with 5 of those elements even excluding the one, that is pretty much MAXED out..like totally, gag me with a spoon, MAXED out:cheering:

ON a video note....Love Orange, and SSX in the small division!! can't wait to see them in person at CheerSport this year.
AND SHOOTING STARS...all I can say is :kiss:

Back