All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for the shout outs. Maybe Jay will post a video. On the info side, the routine is evolving and there will be changes ongoing. I think the first 30 seconds is going to have to be a knockout, and I hope what we do best will be on display from the very first. I do believe the opening sets a tone that carries the rest of the routine, but I think the key is to follow up with momentum and energy along with skill . We may get there yet. And to have a chance, they have to continue to improve every week. What you see here are components, hence the format. I would not bet right now how the routine will look in 3 weeks. Most of this was done this week. Don't forget about your ladies in teal, they are still here and working hard.
never going to forget. <3

I don't Usually post on here anymore, But i happened to see your ignorant comment so i just thought i would.

First and foremost No one asked for your vote. Also i think Courtney can decide what she wants to do since she has had such a successful program for so many years. Maybe reserve your opinions for something your actually qualified to talk about. Maybe im wrong But, I'm guess you have never placed top 1, 2, 3 or probabaly even 25th, or coached a team to a top placement either. so shut the frigg up and reserve your ignorance for West Virginia where it belongs.

Bye!

She is an awesome flyer!!!!

Back