All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

are any videos of GA yet? i wanna see their routine and their new uniforms
they compete today at athletic. I was talking to one of the member yesterday and she said their routine might be a little rusty. I guess we'll see later today. :)

they compete today at athletic. I was talking to one of the member yesterday and she said their routine might be a little rusty. I guess we'll see later today. :)
rusty?! in what way will their routine look rusty? I've been wanting to see their routines

Last I had heard, Cali small senior was competing this weekend, were they always planning on not competing, or did something come up?

I have another very bad quality video, but a video none the less of another Small Coed 5 team - video is in two parts (Part 1 & Part 2) because of it being ripped from Facebook. I can't get it to load, I only have it via text message - I can send the messages to someone willing to post. PM me and I'll text them to you for uploading.

Last I had heard, Cali small senior was competing this weekend, were they always planning on not competing, or did something come up?
They're not competing. There were some conflicts. Something with Chelcee and Jennay I think? I saw on Amanda's formspring.

I had faith that they would keep the first stunt sequence but just change the opening formation than boom they would hit. Idk with the new one i have to see it with everything put together than you will know if its because they are tired once they get to the stunt sequence or if they cant hit it period. Ugh. Senior elite your killing me!<3

If anyone has another video of Tsunami or knows where I can watch it let me know! I didn't get to see the others posted before they were made private!

Back