All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like Cali's routine will do well, but I'm missing something from it. It could very well be because they looked like little dancing ants and therefore I had no connection lol..right now it's a passing enjoyment.
Same here but I also feel that Cali continues to use the same stuff every year since 09.
They use they same bestfriend partner stunt, they use the same 3baskets during tumbling.
They continue to use that cartwheel release and they pyramids are always the same. I'm ready for them
To switch their style up, I always feel like I knows what's next before this video was realeased.
I had a feeling it would be the same stuff over and over

I feel sad because Im a huge GA fan but I just didnt like that routine at all. I didnt care for the music either :(

I enjoyed the routine. Actually I think GA is one of the strongest teams if the not the strongest all around that we've seen in this division thus far. I do agree some of the music is so so however I the routine itself isn't so bad. Great job GA!

there'e an entire thread dedicated to her that pops up every once and while every time her dad adds a new skills video of her.

she's a young girl and her name has been out there for a while, so I hope she and her family are prepared for the fame and EVERYTHING that comes with it. she is definitely the future of cheerleading obsessions.. :rolleyes:

can't deny the kid has talent though! and she's adorable so props to her!

Interesting, I hope that she stays as grounded as the talented athletes like Maddie Gardner, Kiara Knowlin, Kelsey Rule. It'd be ashame for her to be ruined by the notoriety. (There are certain people I feel like that campaign for twitter followers and brag about their multiple facebook accounts because they have so many friends and "fans". Kind of disgusting.)

I enjoyed the routine. Actually I think GA is one of the strongest teams if the not the strongest all around that we've seen in this division thus far. I do agree some of the music is so so however I the routine itself isn't so bad. Great job GA!
Randy Dicky at ACX did the music this year. Not sure why Jamie has strayed from the norm (but, I'm sure there's a story and a reason there)

Randy Dicky at ACX did the music this year. Not sure why Jamie has strayed from the norm (but, I'm sure there's a story and a reason there)

Oh you know there is certainly a reason. Thanks for filling me in though. I had no idea that Patrick didn't do the mix. It sounded like his style to me.

I get frustrated by this coed stunting in a routine thing. I love good clean coed stunting, but most of these teams make it look sloppy. To me is slows down the routine watching teams stuggle to put up extended coed extensions that are rarely ever single based. I know why it was added to the scoresheet and in years teams will get better and better but right now it is always my least favorite thing in a routine because it rarely ever looks good.

I love that Georgia is doubling out of something other than an arabesque and there looks to be a lot of talent, but overall I wasn't a huge fan of the routine. I usually love Jamie's dances but this one just was off for me (could be the angle).

Back