All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WOW is all i can say. that girl amazes me! i remember watching her on youth elite when she couldn't even throw her full yet and now shes landing standing fulls like she has been doing them for years!
Cailyn's standing full is amazing I also remember watching those videos she has improved so much in such a short space of time!

Did you see green? Or c4 sm coed?

Green looked good but definitely not the green of past years, still stacked full of talent though. C4 Sm Coed looked good but only 15 kids were on the floor, and in a division as stacked as Sm Coed may be tough to hang. C4 as a whole looked great today as usual, and I can't wait to see how they progress as the season goes on :)

they were very good!!! i was really impressed!

Agreed! What is that stunt song? I've heard it pop up several times.
And I can already tell... "I'm a machine" will be one of the judge's nightmare songs this year. EVERYONE used it this year.

I really like Senior Elites routine after seeing this video. So much cleaner and better in less than a month!
I have to say I think Erica's stunt group hit the first stunt beautifully, all of the stunt groups are of course amazing but I thought hers was a stand out in particular.

I feel like Cali's routine will do well, but I'm missing something from it. It could very well be because they looked like little dancing ants and therefore I had no connection lol..right now it's a passing enjoyment.

hopefully its not too bad of a sprain cuz sometimes if its really bad it could be worse than an actual break! hoping for a quick easy recovery!

Back