All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, seriously props to that girl for keeping on going in that routine. I dont think it is funy what happeend to her but every time I see on of her teamates push her to her spot in the pyramid I crack up!
i saw her get pushed into the pyramid.. but what happened to her?!

What score sheet are you looking at exactly??? Varsity mentions inversions that land in extended position as ONE of many elite stunting elements...but my understanding of the grid is that you need one of those elements to reach the high range and with 5 of those elements even excluding the one, that is pretty much MAXED out..like totally, gag me with a spoon, MAXED out:cheering:

ON a video note....Love Orange, and SSX in the small division!! can't wait to see them in person at CheerSport this year.
AND SHOOTING STARS...all I can say is :kiss:
"gag me with a spoon" love my teams voice overs being quoted! ;)

Your Welcome...:cool: we were talking about 'Maxing" everything out and I was like "totally to the max" and the natural 80's lingo started to flow

I just went through like 15 pages of this thread and I cant seem to find panthers video anywhere. Can someone help me?

I sincerely apologize if its in here somewhere. I've been up for about 28 hours now. forgive me.

Back