All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i feel like there was not much choreography in the georgia routine. they just kinda move to all there spots. all the skills arethere but the wow factor that georgia usually brings isnt. and i dont understand why they open with one jump to a tuck? the team roundoff fulls are good but i dont get the point of starting like that.
Maybe it was watered down. I was expecting more from them to.

i feel like there was not much choreography in the georgia routine. they just kinda move to all there spots. all the skills arethere but the wow factor that georgia usually brings isnt. and i dont understand why they open with one jump to a tuck? the team roundoff fulls are good but i dont get the point of starting like that.

I agree, i usually love georgia for the "whole package" feel their routines have, mostly due to choreo, creativity, and originality....But i find this routine really bland and boring, and missing something. Most major transitions are basically just standing and walking, with the exception of a few tumbling lines and rolls. Each section of the routine doesn't seem to flow into the next. It could be watered down like somebody said, but i don't know why teams would water down choreography throughout most of the routine.

C4. I bet this will be taken down pretty fast so rip away

i thought their routine was impressive to be honest, they did a good job, later in the season they'll be looking great...

although, being a coach...if i put my team on the floor and they fell out of a stunt or pyramid or both...and just were looking around standing there for the rest of the stunt not getting it back in the air, i would FLIP out...also being an athlete if my stunt fell at a competition i would never stand there, i would get that back up as soon as possible...being that there are 15 kids on the floor, to not get back up looks tragic.

Back