All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm fine with people jumping on my case, when you go on a public forum and post some of the things I (and other people) on this board post, you understand there will be ridicule, disagreements, etc.
Here's my issue with the choreography, her hands are behind her head, like I said to Fameous MOM... To whoever choreographed that, it's disgusting. The girl doing it is not, in fact she's quite the amazing dancer, but the choreography is.
Back to the video discussion. I've loved Super Seniors before (and must admit I got really excited hearing their 08 stunt song used again, even if it's just temporary), I just don't like this routine. It bored me.
First off, if you put that dance under the category, "disgusting choreography", you obviously haven't seen very many "disgustingly choreographed dances", because that dance has nothing even questionable in it. Secondly, if any part of that dance disgusts you THAT bad, there's a simple solution to solve your issue - don't press the play button. The boards are open for opinion, but nobody on here wants to read negative ones like what you posted - although you're not the first to post like this. Bottom line, rude opinions like that can stay in your mind or off of the boards.

First off, if you put that dance under the category, "disgusting choreography", you obviously haven't seen very many "disgustingly choreographed dances", because that dance has nothing even questionable in it. Secondly, if any part of that dance disgusts you THAT bad, there's a simple solution to solve your issue - don't press the play button. The boards are open for opinion, but nobody on here wants to read negative ones like what you posted - although you're not the first to post like this. Bottom line, rude opinions like that can stay in your mind or off of the boards.

I have seen my fair share of disgusting choreography in routines, but since the discussion here is about FAME, I'm pointing out theirs.
Just because my opinion is different than yours does not mean it shouldn't be included. If you made a blunt statement about something that I liked, chances are I'd see it as negative. I look at my opinion as valid and welcomed. Maybe the words I used aren't always welcomed in public forums like this, but it's a disgusting dance move that shouldn't be included in the dance. I also said nothing of the rest of the dance, which was actually quite enjoyable, as FAME dances usually are, but that one dance move disgusted me.

Now I'm done with "negative opinions can stay in your mind or off of the boards" because what one sees as a negative opinion another sees differently. When you come onto a public forum like this, you take the good with the bad, and you accept that, as much as you may disagree with someone, their opinion is theirs to state if they please.

i kinda thought the center dancer was working it, i sure can't do that!
she was doing this:(a very mild version)
33m4wtj.jpg

not this...
14sp9mw.gif

You didn't have to say that it made you vomit. Saying it disturbed you would have been better! Everyone has different boundaries and not everyone is the same with a game doing that, but no need for the harsh commentary.

i kinda thought the center dancer was working it, i sure can't do that!
she was doing this:(a very mild version)
33m4wtj.jpg

not this...
14sp9mw.gif

You didn't have to say that it made you vomit. Saying it disturbed you would have been better! Everyone has different boundaries and not everyone is the same with a game doing that, but no need for the harsh commentary.
literally lol'ed!

I have seen my fair share of disgusting choreography in routines, but since the discussion here is about FAME, I'm pointing out theirs.
Just because my opinion is different than yours does not mean it shouldn't be included. If you made a blunt statement about something that I liked, chances are I'd see it as negative. I look at my opinion as valid and welcomed. Maybe the words I used aren't always welcomed in public forums like this, but it's a disgusting dance move that shouldn't be included in the dance. I also said nothing of the rest of the dance, which was actually quite enjoyable, as FAME dances usually are, but that one dance move disgusted me.

Now I'm done with "negative opinions can stay in your mind or off of the boards" because what one sees as a negative opinion another sees differently. When you come onto a public forum like this, you take the good with the bad, and you accept that, as much as you may disagree with someone, their opinion is theirs to state if they please.
I never called your comment out because it was different than mine. It's simply that the way "disgusting" was worded was not appropriate whatsoever, and it's not as if the choreographers are clueless of what they're doing. If the choreographer, the coach, and the team enjoy the dance and they have a great time performing it, then that's all that matters. So, quite frankly, you can think that the dance move is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in your entire life, but they aren't going to change it just because you don't like it. Now, for the last bolded part. To put it simply, you claim that one may see a comment as negative and another may see it differently, but honestly, using the vocabulary "disgusting", there isn't a way that this can be taken in a positive way from any perspective. Maybe you should read over your comments and the type of words you included before you post.

Can we just leave him alone? I'm sure he gets the point that the wording of his comment wasn't at the best interest of some of you. But multiple people coming on this thread attacking him isn't the best way to resolve this issue either. People who are affiliated with the gym already said their piece, now lets move on and keep posting videos. I don't want this to turn into another locked thread.:)

Back