All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

14sp9mw.gif

OoOoOoOoOo dat video was filmed down da block from me. PROUD.

Am I the only one that cringes at 75% of the dances done this year? Some teams with excellent dancers tend to pull them off, but when a team with less than stellar dancers try to do some similar choreography it tends to look like they are trying to work it too hard and that's when it begins to get a little inappropriate :S

ETA: This was not necessarily directed at one team in this thread, I'm just generalizing

I love Orange and SSX this year! I can't wait to see what Cali brings this year. Oh and I have a question about SSX; does anybody know why there are two girls, like kneeling, in the back the whole time? But then come up for the pyramid and dance?

fca sm youth 2 is fab! I love all the formations but im not a fan of the hair haha but the uniform looks great!!!

FCA- Center flyer finally gets recognized as amazingg! Smoke and mirrors look nice in tumbling

Superseniors- HIGH energy the whole routine and stunts look solid!

Fame Celebs- Lots of pretty doubless and solid stunts

Central Jersey- Looks CLEAN, tight and has that CJA flavor :)

Small Senior X- such perfect tumbling and stunts to kill for..not understanding the crazy legs in the double downs from pyramid tho..

Star Athletics- ready for nationals season! so happy back in small allgirl

Capitol City- needs some more difficulty but Im sure it will be there when they need it, nice baskets

Orange Rays- Going for GOLD. . and got it ;) haha

F5- W-O-R-L-D C-hamps. :D

*I wanna see Tsu so bad now :( boooo.

FCA- Center flyer finally gets recognized as amazingg! Smoke and mirrors look nice in tumbling

Superseniors- HIGH energy the whole routine and stunts look solid!

Fame Celebs- Lots of pretty doubless and solid stunts

Central Jersey- Looks CLEAN, tight and has that CJA flavor :)

Small Senior X- such perfect tumbling and stunts to kill for..not understanding the crazy legs in the double downs from pyramid tho..

Star Athletics- ready for nationals season! so happy back in small allgirl

Capitol City- needs some more difficulty but Im sure it will be there when they need it, nice baskets

Orange Rays- Going for GOLD. . and got it ;) haha

F5- W-O-R-L-D C-hamps. :D

*I wanna see Tsu so bad now :( boooo.
Love all of your positive comments!!! :D

does anyone know how the girl is that got hurt?

I am not positive about the specifics of her injury but from watching the video she is competing.. threw her standing full but was out of all other tumbling passes. flew in her elite stunt. she's wearing an ankle brace her so i'm assuming a sprain?

Back