All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That routine contains so many of my pet peeves:
- Bad tumbling technique
- Faking skills you'll clearly never throw this season
- Highlighting a skill in a stunt you've already done (acting like that second switch up is some great accomplishment)
and not doubling down at the end of a stunt. I know that one's all about preference, but I seriously HATE stunts that don't end in double downs.
need to add one more: doing a jump sequence harder than 90% of your team is capable of making look good. there are VERY few teams on this planet Earth that should even consider doing 4 or 5 jumps to tuck, and yet (not specifically Tiger Elite) everyone seems to think they're capable of pulling it off.

Umm for someone who want to talk poop please no the score sheet you get points for a creative dismount out of stunt everyone can double down from stunts now days.. Also for someone to get on the board and go off about a group a girls that put their heart on the floor is a low down dirty tramp. These girls have some work cut out for them
But the routine is great and harder than half of the team that was at this comp so please listen to your mother and don't say anything unless is positive and help a young group of girls out thanks!!!!! A TIGER FAN!!!!!!

That routine contains so many of my pet peeves:
- Bad tumbling technique
- Faking skills you'll clearly never throw this season
- Highlighting a skill in a stunt you've already done (acting like that second switch up is some great accomplishment)
and not doubling down at the end of a stunt. I know that one's all about preference, but I seriously HATE stunts that don't end in double downs.
need to add one more: doing a jump sequence harder than 90% of your team is capable of making look good. there are VERY few teams on this planet Earth that should even consider doing 4 or 5 jumps to tuck, and yet (not specifically Tiger Elite) everyone seems to think they're capable of pulling it off.

I completely agree with you on everything, especially the jumps. Some of those poor girls were tired after the 2nd jump and I didn't even think they were going to throw their tucks after having to do 2 more jumps.

I have to say though, they worked that dance! LOVED it.

Umm for someone who want to talk poop please no the score sheet you get points for a creative dismount out of stunt everyone can double down from stunts now days.. Also for someone to get on the board and go off about a group a girls that put their heart on the floor is a low down dirty tramp. These girls have some work cut out for them
But the routine is great and harder than half of the team that was at this comp so please listen to your mother and don't say anything unless is positive and help a young group of girls out thanks!!!!! A TIGER FAN!!!!!!
"dont say anything unless its positive" ??? Thats not exactly how things work around here

A "low down dirty tramp"?
Excuse me?
I did not say ONE thing about these girls personally. I have pet peeves about the cheer world that your favourite team so kindly demonstrated all in one, so I pointed it out. When something is made public, especially on the internet, you open it up for the good comments, and they do come, but you also open it up for the bad comments. If cheerleaders and coaches alike are not prepared to handle public criticism, they need to keep their material off of the internet.

I completely agree with you on everything, especially the jumps. Some of those poor girls were tired after the 2nd jump and I didn't even think they were going to throw their tucks after having to do 2 more jumps.

I have to say though, they worked that dance! LOVED it.

They definitely did! I actually meant to post how good the dance was, but forgot!

TETIGER said:

Haha, just because someone doesn't like your team does not mean that you have the right to call them a low down dirty tramp. He wasnt saying anything that isn't true. So chill.

But your pet pet peeve is dumb the double down out of every body positions is redundant do something creative and fun but who cares what you think this team has nothing to prove to you or anybody else!!! Its a great routine and they have so much potential you clearly tell it a water down routine but whatever see you at worlds!!!! what team are you on?!!? They talk poop about f5 and they won worlds so keep on talking Miss Honey!!!!!

But your pet pet peeve is dumb the double down out of every body positions is redundant do something creative and fun but who cares what you think this team has nothing to prove to you or anybody else!!! Its a great routine and they have so much potential you clearly tell it a water down routine but whatever see you at worlds!!!! what team are you on?!!? They talk poop about f5 and they won worlds so keep on talking Miss Honey!!!!!

I said I don't personally LIKE when the stunt doesn't end with a double down. Not just in Tiger Elite's routine, in ANY routine. It's a preference. Just like you prefer to make no sense at all. The team doesn't have anything to prove to me, so why are you and another team member getting so worked up? Regardless of what one person or a team has accomplished, I might not LIKE something, just like you might not. I don't know how old you are, but you're really gonna have to learn something soon about this Earth. Not everyone agrees with you, and that's why there are forums and discussion boards, to discuss different opinions, to find people with common opinions, and to maybe open a few peoples' eyes about something. Don't sit up in here and try and act like I can't state my opinion. You clearly are new here if you think you can come up telling people not to state their opinion if YOU don't agree with it.

:chillpill:

dza2ph.jpg

Back