All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dear F5,
Thank you for introducing the world to what has quickly become my LEAST favorite phrase/name of all time. As a woman who loves words and phrases, this is a travesty. How could you?

I swear, I will be mentally clawing the face of the next person who attempts to use the phrase 'Miss Honey' as though you are some kind of diva. You aren't. There are maybe all of six TRUE divas on this good green earth. I guarantee they are all better paid than you will most likely ever be, and have more rights to 'diva'ishness behavior than you ever will. STOP. IT. I have a cold, I am cranky, and I am not having this anymore.

Unnecessarily harsh but rather needed rant over. #imhavingabadmorning #nobodyeatsmycasserole

ACE looks good!!! I would have to say that of all the current Reigning World Champs that F5, Panthers, Brandon, and ACE have come out to make the statement that they want to keep the crown!!!! ACE always has a fun and entertaining routine. Can't wait till a better video surfaces to see what Happy and his crew has come up with this season!!!!! After seeing the clips from the Majors videos, I have been dieing to see their complete pyramid and I'm sure the dance is hot!!!!

CEA IOC5
if im correct they got a bid?

Congratulations on a well earned bid!! The routine is getting better and better, and it will be interesting to see how things look in Orlando in a couple of months! I wanted to say that Spencer, your toe-full is gag worthy and Darnell, I haven't seen you in action in so long that I had forgotten how pretty your tumbling was!! One of the things I like most about the international division is the maturity level of the athletes skill, form and technique! Especially the flyers!!!!

That routine contains so many of my pet peeves:
- Bad tumbling technique
- Faking skills you'll clearly never throw this season
- Highlighting a skill in a stunt you've already done (acting like that second switch up is some great accomplishment)
and not doubling down at the end of a stunt. I know that one's all about preference, but I seriously HATE stunts that don't end in double downs.
need to add one more: doing a jump sequence harder than 90% of your team is capable of making look good. there are VERY few teams on this planet Earth that should even consider doing 4 or 5 jumps to tuck, and yet (not specifically Tiger Elite) everyone seems to think they're capable of pulling it off.
Jumps are my biggest cheer pet peeve! I hate when teams try the 4 or 5 jumps to a tuck and they obviously cant. Also synchronization when doing double toe, to pike and hurdler is all off bothers me so much. I love seeing the triple toe to tuck then the pike hurdler like smoke did last year, make synchronization a lot better :p

Jumps are my biggest cheer pet peeve! I hate when teams try the 4 or 5 jumps to a tuck and they obviously cant. Also synchronization when doing double toe, to pike and hurdler is all off bothers me so much. I love seeing the triple toe to tuck then the pike hurdler like smoke did last year, make synchronization a lot better :p

Exactly. I've always preferred watching teams jump who do a jump sequence they're capable of making look good, even if they don't all jump like Spirit of Texas. When you add in hurdle/pike combinations connected to toe touches to a group of people who are not AMAZING jumpers, the angles they are at gets off, therefore they tuck at different angles, and my OCD kicks in and I pull out my hair.

Back