All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you're a bit tardy to the party

I know, but I see you post comments on... well pretty much every thread that offend people. This is like.. One of a thousand times you've done it. I dont get it. It seems like there are people on the board (not just you) who pride themselves in being mean/blunt. It's not something to be proud of. It's not cute.
And I get it, this isn't my first forum either...Heck I learned my forum etiquette from /b/ and Reddit - so I get where youre coming from. But here's the thing, this *isn't* 4chan or Reddit. On Fierceboard OP isn't a fag and theyre newbies not Newfags. And no one ever says TOGTFO, in fact when TG had a boob slip incident people freaked like it was Janet J during the super bowl...
So stop pulling the "This is a forum so it's okay to say whatever I want and not be considerate of others feelings" crap. Cause it's *not* okay. You're what.. 17? 18? Grow up a lil'.
Oh, and you can't troll if you're posts have your picture on them. Just an FYI.

Okay, someone help me down off of my pedestal.. I'm too high up to climb down.

OH! And PS: "Bein real" IS the same as being rude. Stop using that as you're excuse people! You're not "real", you're disrespectful.

Britni is on obsession out of edmond.

I thought when everyone was talking about T&S diamond one of the guys said he was obsessed with the center flyer and someone else said it was britni love werkin it... Am I making that up? It was late so its possible lol

I thought when everyone was talking about T&S diamond one of the guys said he was obsessed with the center flyer and someone else said it was britni love werkin it... Am I making that up? It was late so its possible lol
you may be right, but I'm pretty sure Britni is on obsession with her sister.

Brittni is on Sr. Obsession out of Edmond, OK. But even if she did fly in to Tulsa to be on Diamonds, why is it necessary to say, "she flies over 19 of the most successful gyms in the nation to go to T&S??" Diamonds are working hard and doing the very best they can to become a top contender in a really hard division. The Tulsa location is getting better and better every year. I'm proud of our coaches out there and how hard they've worked to make something out of the kids they have available to them. It takes time to build a champion. It doesn't just happen overnight. T&S might not be the biggest program or the favorite of anyone, but all of our teams from every location work hard to be the very best they can be. Just wait, cause one day Diamonds are gonna come out of nowhere and impress everyone. Just give them time :)

Brittni is on Sr. Obsession out of Edmond, OK. But even if she did fly in to Tulsa to be on Diamonds, why is it necessary to say, "she flies over 19 of the most successful gyms in the nation to go to T&S??" Diamonds are working hard and doing the very best they can to become a top contender in a really hard division. The Tulsa location is getting better and better every year. I'm proud of our coaches out there and how hard they've worked to make something out of the kids they have available to them. It takes time to build a champion. It doesn't just happen overnight. T&S might not be the biggest program or the favorite of anyone, but all of our teams from every location work hard to be the very best they can be. Just wait, cause one day Diamonds are gonna come out of nowhere and impress everyone. Just give them time :)
You're a favorite of me :D

I see where you're coming from, but I wear 3 braces (2 on my wrists, one on my ankle) when I tumble, and I don't need all 3. I for sure need one wrist, the ankle one helps, but I am going to be in pain tumbling regardless, but if I didn't have all 3, I wouldn't be able to tumble. I'm a HUGE headcase when it comes to tumbling, and if I don't have them, I won't be able to tumble. (If you're someone who has had a mental block, you'll know what I mean)
i use to be the same... i absolutely had to have my ankles braces... but, for some reason, i stopped using them, and started tumbling bare foot... as well making sure i stretched out bad ankle and took time to condition it... i now have no reliance on braces what so ever, which also gives me a big boost in confidence when I'm throwing a bigger pass because I'm not sub consciously worried about my old injuries anymore

i wish someone pushed when i was younger to take and heal my injuries, as opposed to putting a temporary band aid on it...

do you think if a coached pushed to start working without it and made you condition and re strengthen your injuries it would make you a better tumbler (in regards to mental blocks)

I know, but I see you post comments on... well pretty much every thread that offend people. This is like.. One of a thousand times you've done it. I dont get it. It seems like there are people on the board (not just you) who pride themselves in being mean/blunt. It's not something to be proud of. It's not cute.
And I get it, this isn't my first forum either...Heck I learned my forum etiquette from /b/ and Reddit - so I get where youre coming from. But here's the thing, this *isn't* 4chan or Reddit. On Fierceboard OP isn't a fag and theyre newbies not Newfags. And no one ever says TOGTFO, in fact when TG had a boob slip incident people freaked like it was Janet J during the super bowl...
So stop pulling the "This is a forum so it's okay to say whatever I want and not be considerate of others feelings" crap. Cause it's *not* okay. You're what.. 17? 18? Grow up a lil'.

OH! And PS: "Bein real" IS the same as being rude. Stop using that as you're excuse people! You're not "real", you're disrespectful.

I understand what you're saying, but it just doesn't matter to me.
I'm honest, I say my feelings, I state my opinions. Trust me, I'm a heck of a lot nicer on here than I would be if I was truly saying what I felt. If you don't like what I'm posting (and I understand that your comment was also directed at others) then feel free to tell me you have an issue with it, but I'm not going to change. Ask any of my friends, it's who I am. If I come off rude, people get over it or they don't like me, and it's no dirt off my back.

Okay you got that off your chest. Good. Now can we please go back to commenting on 2012 Videos. Lets please remeber that everyon e's free to express their oppions. If you don't like what others are saying, don't look. And yes @chyeeaa does speak the truth and is real, because it's his honest oppion. Good day :D

Figured I'd post these in this thread...

There are a couple motivational videos a girl in our gym made, to prepare for Indy. Shes awesome!!!

She also made this for Bucky.

Ok 2 things.
A) I'm obsessed with that first video. Like I already love them without even seeing them.
B) I'm obsessed with Bucky O'Leary. End of story.

chyeeaaa69 said:
Ok 2 things.
A) I'm obsessed with that first video. Like I already love them without even seeing them.
B) I'm obsessed with Bucky O'Leary. End of story.

Thanks, I coach the team in the 2nd vid. Not the 1st, but they are awesome this yr. they've really been working hard!!! Hopefully can come home w/ a bid in Indy!! And Bucky helped a few of our teams he's awesome!!! Love him :) ..

Back