All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If anyone took some videos of Panthers and Cheetahs performances tonight for their Majors showcase, don't be a stranger to this thread ;) Feel free to post them, if BlueCat wants them to be shown here anyway! :p

Brittni is on Sr. Obsession out of Edmond, OK. But even if she did fly in to Tulsa to be on Diamonds, why is it necessary to say, "she flies over 19 of the most successful gyms in the nation to go to T&S??" Diamonds are working hard and doing the very best they can to become a top contender in a really hard division. The Tulsa location is getting better and better every year. I'm proud of our coaches out there and how hard they've worked to make something out of the kids they have available to them. It takes time to build a champion. It doesn't just happen overnight. T&S might not be the biggest program or the favorite of anyone, but all of our teams from every location work hard to be the very best they can be. Just wait, cause one day Diamonds are gonna come out of nowhere and impress everyone. Just give them time :)

No shade. I have a friend on T&S in Tulsa, I grew up in borkenarrow.
I was just saying that Britni is a cheerlebrity, and she is *flying* across the country for her sport. It just seemed weird that she would fly all the way across half the country to go to an up and coming gym instead of their sister program that won worlds..

ETA: I also love diamonds routine this year.

No shade. I have a friend on T&S in Tulsa, I grew up in borkenarrow.
I was just saying that Britni is a cheerlebrity, and she is *flying* across the country for her sport. It just seemed weird that she would fly all the way across half the country to go to an up and coming gym instead of their sister program that won worlds..

ETA: I also love diamonds routine this year.

Well thanks for the clarification. :)

FINALLY a team with REAL straight up single based stunts. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this. Thank you CA Cheetahs for finally showing me that coed stunting on the scoresheet wasn't completely pointless.

Idk, I feel like if only one team can do it (And it's a team that has consistently been the best of the best) then it probably was kind of ridiculous. JMO

Back