All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

people say what they want to say, you can either take it or leave it. If you dont like what they say than ignore it!

She broke her elbow and kept going?! I didn't even notice til I saw her not tumble then jump in to fly into the stunt. Props to her!

seriously. especially pulling bows, scorps, and scales. that's a lot of pressure on her elbow! ouchhh!!

if this video was december, i'm sure they're looking good now! :) hope to see amore recent video of them soon

maybe some people on this thread could put their energy into finding one instead of fighting ;) or finding tribe cheer for cheersdominique

ElitePanthers said:
She broke her elbow and kept going?! I didn't even notice til I saw her not tumble then jump in to fly into the stunt. Props to her!

It was in her two to full, when she landed she locked out her arm and put it down...snap, can't believe she did everything else minus the rest of her tumbling.

Thank you for the positive comments in regards to Senior Black!!

I love F5 this year! The only thing that really bothers me is when the groups do the full around to stretch..all 3 of them arer just really messy/ they stop before hitting the stretch (pet peeve).
I really want to see F5 in an all blackk uniform, they would be so slick.

I love F5 this year! The only thing that really bothers me is when the groups do the full around to stretch..all 3 of them arer just really messy/ they stop before hitting the stretch (pet peeve).
I really want to see F5 in an all blackk uniform, they would be so slick.

I agree with everything.
Going back to something a bit more blinged out but basically the same as their 07 ones, and I'd die.
I agree with the full around thing. I wouldn't completely mind the slight pause if they actually cleanly hit the full around and the stretches at the same time.

Latest posts

Back