All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with everything.
Going back to something a bit more blinged out but basically the same as their 07 ones, and I'd die.
I agree with the full around thing. I wouldn't completely mind the slight pause if they actually cleanly hit the full around and the stretches at the same time.
Exactly. Either make it a full around to two feet, or do it to stretch. None of that inbetween crap.

Oh the hypocrisy... Lol

right!!! I just dont get how someone can go through many many threads on here and be so mean and cruel about alot of things, but when the table is turned everyone is just out of line. TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED IS WHAT I WAS TAUGHT GROWING UP, RESPECT OTHERS IN ORDER TO GAIN RESPECT. That is all...so about those videos lol

right!!! I just dont get how someone can go through many many threads on here and be so mean and cruel about alot of things, but when the table is turned everyone is just out of line. TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED IS WHAT I WAS TAUGHT GROWING UP, RESPECT OTHERS IN ORDER TO GAIN RESPECT. That is all...so about those videos lol

It's just because now that we've all seen what he looks like, we feel bad, so we're nice...

okay HERE is FAME Allstars Medium CoEd Notorious Preview!! Werk

It's been probably 3 or 4 seasons since I've enjoyed a FAME routine, but I'm actually thinking I might like this one!
I love that music right before the jumps.

okay HERE is FAME Allstars Medium CoEd Notorious Preview!! Werk

Phew! A very sweet, wonderful and amazing friend just saw my distress and posted the vid on my fb wall!!
Amazing! Yes, I'll be continuing my undying adoration for the N-to-the-O!! Awesome tumblers - routine is HOT!! Seriously can't wait until next week :D

Back