All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DEAD!!!! Hysterical. I hate to admit but there is some truth to this, and I hear it from fans all the time. They sound just like this. All in good fun. Hopefully no one takes this to heart.

Okay Cali small senior, so much more enjoyable with this new video, but I'm still not the biggest fan.
Difficulty is insane, but Idk... I feel like I'm watching a cookie-cutter, normal routine, which isn't usually something you see from California Allstars. Also, amazing dance, randomly stupid music to go along with it...?

you're right it is simple, normal routine, because they have some injuries and watered down their routine and still got the paid.. hopefully once the girls are better and able to throw to their full capacity you'll be a bigger fan"

you're right it is simple, normal routine, because they have some injuries and watered down their routine and still got the paid.. hopefully once the girls are better and able to throw to their full capacity you'll be a bigger fan"

It's not the skills, it's the routine. Not all of it, but most of it. I just feel like I'm watching any other random team that has a lot of difficulty.
I'm not insulting them. I'm starting to like them a lot more. Those back jumpers are killing me though..... I've seen minis with better jumps.

Back