All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Definitely... I would rather see a Spirit of Texas triple toe tuck than anything out there..

Nobody Jumps like SPIRIT!

As for jump sequences, most teams in higher levels are throwing bad toe touches and hurdlers all over the place.

Um first super amazing and talented team.....
but I am pretty sure that the inversion that lands and stops inverted is illegal

4. Downward inversions from above prep level:
  1. May not stop in an inverted position. (example: a cartwheel roll off would be legal because the top person is landing on their feet)

I realized what is bothering me about F5's pyramid- it's a lot of people standing around in between transitions. Like 'two groups, do this' while everybody else is not doing anything then '4 groups, do that' while others aren't doing anything. It almost creates blank spaces visually..if that makes sense? F5's routine has the potential to make my heart stop..I can't wait to see the finished, tweaked product.

I realized what is bothering me about F5's pyramid- it's a lot of people standing around in between transitions. Like 'two groups, do this' while everybody else is not doing anything then '4 groups, do that' while others aren't doing anything. It almost creates blank spaces visually..if that makes sense? F5's routine has the potential to make my heart stop..I can't wait to see the finished, tweaked product.

Their pyramid and routine for that matter is ever evolving...they will continue to make changes to it probably the whole season to see what works best...:)...everytime i walk in the gym i feel like they are changing or working on something new for it

Back