All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is 100% true. Our first gym, thankfully the season after we left, had bootie shorts that had white lines similar to this. Depending on the lighting, the shorts often looked liked men's colored briefs on the competition mat.
That's my beef with grey, silver or zebra print spanks under a uniform. From more than 20 feet away (which practically all viewers are) they just look like dingy underwear.

And you can tell its a multi-faceted inappropriate uniform when even the bra brigade doesn't bother to chime in because that's not the major uniform concern.

Stop the madness indeed.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I usually am in the "if you don't have anything nice to say camp..." But the neckline really reminds me of a studded collar...especially with the glove-sleeves. I wouldn't be a fan oft daughter in this. As a pp said if the shoulders were filled in with fabric it probably wouldn't bother me at all.

I didn't chime in with a message from the bra brigade because I know in my heart of hearts that home girl is not about to head to a cheerleading competition in that....shes clearly about to hit up the club.

I didn't chime in with a message from the bra brigade because I know in my heart of hearts that home girl is not about to head to a cheerleading competition in that....shes clearly about to hit up the club.

:eek::D

I don't know of any other sport that has card blanche for uniforms. Are we performing arts or sports, my opinion is starting to change.

Well in that case the no bra option is entirely appropriate :D

Is there a section on the scoresheet where the pole dancing gets difficulty points?

#wentthere

With everything else going on in that uniform, I didn't even notice the camo. Apparently this is a multi-purpose uniform: they can use it in competition AND on hunting trips.

I'm guessing it would be equally functional for both activities.
Competition, No!!! Hunting, yes, depending on what they were "hunting" for!!! :eek:

21o0emo.jpg

nmlonn.jpg
What gym is this? Which team is this for?

Can't wait for my old gym to get their uniforms in! They went with full tops for the whole gym and no cut-outs. There is some mesh but it isn't overdone, at least I don't think it is, so hopefully people will approve of it.

Back