All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CCU... Congrats on a very well done uniform.
I love the Indiana Ultimate uniform, but it looks unfinished... The white/ nude doesn't flow at all?
I'm very torn by the Pro Athletics uniform. I like what's happening...but not all at once.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Cheer city united

16hu2d5.jpg

this boy is good looking...just saying..carry on

I miss the old uniforms... This is a major no for me...

No more nude mesh guys.
Same! To me nude mesh should be used for when you want to give the illusion of not having fabric (like making it look like you have an off the shoulder neckline when it's actually just nude mesh, similar to UA's new unis last year, or like how it was used on the back of theirs to give the illusion of a back cutout). So when I see U5's uniforms it looks like IMO they are giving the illusion of a white tube top with stripes painted down your arms or something.

Thats fine. I can't be convinced that there are people on these United States of America still walking around calling people "colored" as a term of endearment with their intent to not be offensive, but I'm from redneck, racist South Carolina, my POV on the matter has been well ingrained, so I mean its all relative. But I will call it out. I wasn't going to harp on it hence me concluding the my response with "Bye". I fully never intended to acknowledge this poster again, because I've already made up my mind about what kind of person they probably are.

But my intent in pointing out this discrepancy is that that encounter needed to immediately be censored but you have PAGES and PAGES of grown people talking about the breasts of 12 year and questioning the way the parents she has known for the last 12 years have raised her. What is truly more offensive or damaging for those involved? Do we really think that this 12 year old will be kept in the dark about this discussion? People from her own gym have chimed in... So again I ask. WHY ARE THOSE COMMENTS STILL UP?

P.S. Have fun at Queen Bey, but I've already told you this.

I edited where you quoted her post because someone else had already edited her comment....(her or another admin/mod)...so there was no context anymore.......I don't know who edited what you said. As soon as I saw how the conversation had headed about the 12 year old I said move on...

Just saw these on IG. These just became my favorite sublimated uniform of all time....and I hate sublimation, but these are perfect.
View attachment 401

According to the IG they're for a team in Mexico the manufacturer is sponsoring.

This looks like work from Shawn at TOcouture. LOVE how vivid the colors are

How about installing Ad-Block?

I don't mind the ads I usually get. (Lol I bought boots through one just a couple weeks ago!) Since they're usually for things I already looked at and wanted anyway. But occasionally something I post about pops up (like in this case) and it's funny.

Never thought about this before, but do most people who have uniforms with shorts wear spandex underneath just in case they would ride up or something or no?

We require our kids to wear their practice infinity spanks underneather their shorts. Some of our skinnier girls or little girls have shorts that aren't form fitting (they are a little baggy) and there are some athletic girls whose shorts are wayyyy too short so the black spanks hang out a little bit but honestly, you can't tell from far away.

We require our kids to wear their practice infinity spanks underneather their shorts. Some of our skinnier girls or little girls have shorts that aren't form fitting (they are a little baggy) and there are some athletic girls whose shorts are wayyyy too short so the black spanks hang out a little bit but honestly, you can't tell from far away.

Our old uniform shorts were basically the equivalent of the fancy practice shorts a lot of teams get and I still wore a pair of spanks or nike pros underneath.

Yes! My little ones' shorts are either too short or too baggy. Even worse, their little girl Dora undies hang out over the top and I see neon colors. No one can find little girl black undies, so I told their moms to pick up black tights and cut the legs off. Voila! Inexpensive way to lengthen their shorts just a bit and hide their undies.

Yes! My little ones' shorts are either too short or too baggy. Even worse, their little girl Dora undies hang out over the top and I see neon colors. No one can find little girl black undies, so I told their moms to pick up black tights and cut the legs off. Voila! Inexpensive way to lengthen their shorts just a bit and hide their undies.

I think any little mini who has her Dora's peaking out should be awarded extra fierce points! Too cute!

Back