All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the slit on the skirt should start below the spanks underneath but other than that I love Fire and Ice's!

Silky-Sharks-Uniform_Render-C2C_zps3c5391f6.jpg

Cheer Sport Silky Sharks

i think kelly designed it for Chaos but i the manufacturer might have gave the same sublimation print to another team

Maybe I misunderstood what all Kelly did for Chaos. I know she did their practice/2nd day uniform. I assumed that she did all of them but that might not be the case.

i think kelly designed it for Chaos but i the manufacturer might have gave the same sublimation print to another team

So did she design it 2 years ago, decide not to use it, and then the manufacturer gave it to this other gym 2 years ago? And also.... that's a whole lot more than the sublimation print that's the same. It's the same uniform. Same. (With a few minor differnces: one has a shoulder strap, but the cut of the top is the same; one has lettering down the left sleeve, one down the right; and the skirts are extremely similar)

Sorry, but this other team just plain had this before she "designed" it.

ETA: I do definitely think the Chaos version with it's small changes is significantly nicer looking.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So did she design it 2 years ago, decide not to use it, and then the manufacturer gave it to this other gym 2 years ago? And also.... that's a whole lot more than the sublimation print that's the same. It's the same uniform. Same. (With a few minor differnces: one has a shoulder strap, but the cut of the top is the same; one has lettering down the left sleeve, one down the right; and the skirts are extremely similar)

Sorry, but this other team just plain had this before she "designed" it.

ETA: I do definitely think the Chaos version with it's small changes is significantly nicer looking.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
There's a team in WV with pretty much the same uniform... so they gave it to two teams.

Back