All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

who even pays this man to make daily videos of CEA? it's weird. is that his full time job? certainly that wouldn't pay enough to survive... but he's everywhere with them. and do they have input into videos... such as "hey, making Jenee the feature of this video might be in poor taste since it's about CEA at NCA" am i the only one who wonders these things? no? okay...

Maybe I just have bigger problems to deal with, but I just thought it was hilarious/sentimental. How many CEA teams got second? Most did. They didn't earn the titles they wanted. They're still there for each other. Very simple. Dont get the craze about it. Maybe im just too tired to go beyond the obvious lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That video was ridiculous. Panthers earned their win, I get it... Senior elite had amazing stunting but they had a major bobble... And panthers tumbling is literally 100 million times better...

I love Jenee, and she was a great part of smoed. But def not the savior for senior elite. She's a younger flyer and her skills are not in comparison to Gabie who is point on senior elite.

Maybe the video was trying to say she's adding difficulty to senior elite by giving them another standing full? To their 7 standing fulls... Which is confusing because SSX has more standing fulls than senior elite... Ridiculous. Maybe some more tumbling classes and less tick tock classes? Idk

Congrats panthers on your win and every other winner at NCA. EVERY win was deserved

I don't care for the video at all... the tone is weird. Generally I don't care for JTV. I like that we get to see more inside looks and the different things he films, but I don't think he always portrays the gym in the best light. As boring as 2x2 videos would get, they always kept it classy. I also hate that he just throws in all the transitions and effects final cut has, wether they're needed/make sense/look good or not.

Does the crossing out everything is earned with a XXX imply something towards XXX's division? I didn't follow them closely enough to know their placing or if it was deemed "fair" or not.

Maybe I just have bigger problems to deal with, but I just thought it was hilarious/sentimental. How many CEA teams got second? Most did. They didn't earn the titles they wanted. They're still there for each other. Very simple. Dont get the craze about it. Maybe im just too tired to go beyond the obvious lol

My thoughts exactly! Is everyone in all star cheerleading a prude now? First we can't cheer or be excited when we win, and now you shouldn't make videos either or discuss when kids leave a program for another as to not offend anyone lol. GEEZE!

That video was ridiculous. Panthers earned their win, I get it... Senior elite had amazing stunting but they had a major bobble... And panthers tumbling is literally 100 million times better...

I love Jenee, and she was a great part of smoed. But def not the savior for senior elite. She's a younger flyer and her skills are not in comparison to Gabie who is point on senior elite.

Maybe the video was trying to say she's adding difficulty to senior elite by giving them another standing full? To their 7 standing fulls... Which is confusing because SSX has more standing fulls than senior elite... Ridiculous. Maybe some more tumbling classes and less tick tock classes? Idk

Congrats panthers on your win and every other winner at NCA. EVERY win was deserved

Senior elite had a bobble day 2, so did panthers. Difference was panthers didn't get a deduction for it.

Maybe I'm blind or just really naive, but I just thought the X's were just like Cheer Extreme X's lol I didn't think of it as saying people didn't earn their titles.

False and rude.

I was expecting CEA to be not to thrilled with the video, but it's not looking that way according to twitter.
I get it. They REALLY wanted to win NCA, but why is this any different from all the other years they didn't win.

Can worlds just get here already.....

I SIMPLY CAN NOT WITH CEA AND THIS VIDEO! Was that "Everything is earned" with the x's through it, a dig at Panthers?! Because Panthers clearly are a more talented team individually than Senior Elite IMO. Senior Elite works the Score Sheet with sneaky choreo, but Panthers works the score sheet AS A TEAM! *No Shade Intended* :rolleyes: But Really?! CEA wants a TV show so bad....

Last edited:
Back