All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to call any gyms out - but please don't think for one second that these gyms do not cause,create and weigh in on countless acts of cheer drama. They are N O T innocent. Saying this from personal twitter experience (valid? haha!)

Edited to say - the athletes cause the drama, not the gym specifically. Only one of the gyms you listed above have caused (a heck of a lot of) drama that I have witnessed with my own eyes.
Ooooh girl now you've got me interested. Which gym?

I'm sure Rays, Cali, World Cup, Cheer Athletics, Brandon, and countless other programs are upset that they didn't have the NCA weekend they wanted. Yet they're not making odd videos of awards and x-ing out "everything is earned" like their competition didn't work just as hard as they did to win. That's just the vibe I get from the whole video.
especially with some of their athletes tweeting not so nice things about the weekend and the results

I'm gonna say my little piece about this video and then I'm gonna leave it here and feel free to agree or disagree with me.
1. Stop being salty. You lost. Get over it. Putting "somehow... still fell short..?" in the description. Are you 5? Grow up.
2. The ending of this is annoying. Jenee is not the most talented cheerleader on Earth come to save the day because SE lost NCA, so don't paint it like that. She's great, but the end of this video is putting her into a light that just looks like "oh look we lost... well look who we have now...."
I don't care if this was rude, the fact that an adult actually put together the first part of this video with that kind of an undertone AND put that in the description?

double post

Last edited:
I'm gonna say my little piece about this video and then I'm gonna leave it here and feel free to agree or disagree with me.
1. Stop being salty. You lost. Get over it. Putting "somehow... still fell short..?" in the description. Are you 5? Grow up.
2. The ending of this is annoying. Jenee is not the most talented cheerleader on Earth come to save the day because SE lost NCA, so don't paint it like that. She's great, but the end of this video is putting her into a light that just looks like "oh look we lost... well look who we have now...."
I don't care if this was rude, the fact that an adult actually put together the first part of this video with that kind of an undertone AND put that in the description?

Ugh I cant.
HAVING DIFFERENT STUNTS THAT DONT MATCH DOES NOT HIT A VARSITY SCORESHEET.

Thats why SE never does well at NCA. How can a program this talented be this ignorant to the workings of a scoresheet. Their routines will do great at worlds but the way CEA choreographs just doesn't hit a varsity scoresheet well. Stop wining its pathetic. Especially when A- your placement is something many cheerleaders would cry tears of joy over and B-Everyone knows you'll do better at worlds.

Does no one teach kids to be gracious losers anymore? Does no one teach that winning isn't everything anymore?

I get so tired of teams (f5 last year, Sharks, SE, I know theres more) pulling this. Do they realize there are kids with the same talent -if not better- as them in other parts of the country who don't make top 50 at worlds because of their geography? Do they not realize there are girls who can double whip double who people never see because there aren't teams of their caliber near them? Do they not realize how fortunate they are? Can they not be happy with what they have?

Can she even compete on SE this year since she competed with another level 5 team this season?

Ugh I cant.
HAVING DIFFERENT STUNTS THAT DONT MATCH DOES NOT HIT A VARSITY SCORESHEET.

Thats why SE never does well at NCA. How can a program this talented be this ignorant to the workings of a scoresheet. Their routines will do great at worlds but the way CEA choreographs just doesn't hit a varsity scoresheet well. Stop wining its pathetic. Especially when A- your placement is something many cheerleaders would cry tears of joy over and B-Everyone knows you'll do better at worlds.

Does no one teach kids to be gracious losers anymore? Does no one teach that winning isn't everything anymore?

I get so tired of teams (f5 last year, Sharks, SE, I know theres more) pulling this. Do they realize there are kids with the same talent -if not better- as them in other parts of the country who don't make top 50 at worlds because of their geography? Do they not realize there are girls who can double whip double who people never see because there aren't teams of their caliber near them? Do they not realize how fortunate they are? Can they not be happy with what they have?

The team didn't make the video..SE & SS seemed pretty happy to me with all of those pictures they were putting up. I haven't seen anyone whine about 2nd. All they've been saying is it's time for them to work even harder.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Can she even compete on SE this year since she competed with another level 5 team this season?
Yes, she just needs a release signed, which someone said has already been signed.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Fierce Board mobile app

This was my next question. I feel like there's a rule somewhere that says that if you compete half the year with one team you cant switch to other gym for Worlds or somthing like that. Plus she earned a bid with Smoed and didnt earn one with SE so how is that going to work? Im sure she wasnt on SE's alternate list when that bid was earned. But Im not too savvy with Worlds rules and things. Can anybody clarify?

This was my next question. I feel like there's a rule somewhere that says that if you compete have the year with one team you cant switch to other gym for Worlds or somthing like that. Plus she earned a bid with Smoed and didnt earn one with SE so how is that going to work? Im sure she wasnt on SE's alternate list when that bid was earned. But Im not too savvy with Worlds rules and things. Can anybody clarify?
See my post above for the first part. But a team can have up to 3 alternates at worlds that weren't on the team when they got the bid.

Yes, she just needs a release signed, which someone said has already been signed.

I thought that was as long as you didn't earn a bid. I don't know where but I swear I read somewhere if you earned a bid you couldn't change programs.. But I may be making that up :p

Back