All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When that My Chemical Romance kicked in I got the chills everrrrywhere. This might be my favourite large coed routine now.

I always love teams a little more when they use MCR, but that might be because they are my favorite band ever. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
I hope they keep that for Worlds. I'd love to hear it a little better and see a complete pyramid with it.

i just watched waaay more videos then i had the time for and all i can say is holy damn ssx, i have a new found love for you. lady bullets i am literally so disappointed their routines to me haven't done anything for me the last two years i feel like 2011 worlds was the everything performance for me. tg is just everything like always and cali coed and my chemical romance is just AH :cloud9:. also shooting stars i will always love you forever and ever.

and that concludes my daily ramble.

Going to start prefacing my posts with #crankyoldladyalert

Look at your calendars.

Put your finger on the Worlds date.

Now look at some of these videos (not all, there are some who are doing amazing.)

I see a lot of the "we will do this again until it's clean" kind of practices in the future. The kind in which you cannot possibly do it again then coach says "full out" and everyone appears to die inside.

Last edited:
Idk I love them, too. I know Chiefs competed restricted at NCA, not sure if that was temporary or not though, because they do have an at large bid. I miss them from around like 09-10, they were amazing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yes that's around the time I feel in love with them. And those uniforms are beautiful. My favorite routine (and music) is from Renegades at NCA 2009. I believe it was a level 4 routine but I loved it, especially the dance

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I love LB, but i do agree with what is being said about point flyer. Originally, Laney Madsen was suppose to be center before she switched to coed. So, I'm guessing that due to seniority the point position was given to Krista? She is a great performer, but really most of her "fierceness" motions are all choreographed to make her stand out more than the other flyers.

I understand that it's kind of unfair for us to judge LB's center flyer based on how perfectly Caitlyn K and Sarah G pulled it off before her, but it's just so hard not to do that because of how *naturally* amazing those two were at performing well. I miss them being on the team so much!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Is Cali Coed holding back something at the end of the pyramid, like they're going to debut it at Worlds? I love their routine, but it kinda looks like they finish the pyramid, celebrate like they finished the routine, and then clean for the dance. It just looks weird :confused:

Back