All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Cali Coed holding back something at the end of the pyramid, like they're going to debut it at Worlds? I love their routine, but it kinda looks like they finish the pyramid, celebrate like they finished the routine, and then clean for the dance. It just looks weird :confused:

I'm assuming since day 1 they didn't even compete any pyramid or dance at all, that their pyramid is not finished, or not ready to compete yet.

Other countries are already throwing out bids to Worlds 2015?! :eek: People still haven't gotten their life together for Worlds 2014! haha
International competitions give bids for the following year. With the expense and the visa situation, teams wouldn't be able to come in the same year.

Going to start prefacing my posts with #crankyoldladyalert

Look at your calendars.

Put your finger on the Worlds date.

Now look at some of these videos (not all, there are some who are doing amazing.)

I see a lot of the "we will do this again until it's clean" kind of practices in the future. The kind in which you cannot possibly do it again then coach says "full out" and everyone appears to die inside.
Everytime you post, i swear you're writing what I think. I think we have some sort of connection.

^^^^Haha.

I'm just a rather straight shooter who knows the feeling of looking at your team, looking at the calendar, and wondering if it's October still. And facepalming.

I just feel like I'm seeing things in routines NOW what you'd normally see like, BEFORE NCA. Just little things that add up.

I'm also rather old fashioned in that yes, serve me fierce in your center prep/give me tilt/give me life in your dance but give me all of that in a CLEAN routine.

Ex: you can serve me in dance all you want, but if your jumps are on the struggle bus and peeps are touching down in tumbling, you might end up serving fierce from your seats at Worlds.

Back