All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just watched GymTyme Rouge and CEA Smoex and I'm pleasantly surprised. A lot of talent on both teams! I would love to see them place well at Worlds, I feel like they've been under the radar this season.

Hahaha rouge...that was a blast to watch! Yes, wish there was more choreography, nothing really "creative" about this routine, but very happy to see them come together and stick for a paid to worlds!! Awesome job :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When that My Chemical Romance kicked in I got the chills everrrrywhere. This might be my favourite large coed routine now.
I used to listen to Welcome to the Black Parade on repeat on a regular basis- Thought they were a brilliant band- Welcome to the Black Parade reminds me of a cross between Pearl Jam and Queen (lol) Huge rock anthem w/killer vocals and music like Queen and an incredibly sad song lryically, but very upbeat music like Pearl Jam's "Last Kiss". So sad they (MCM) broke up :(

Eta- also sucks being my age and loving music the way I do bc not many people I know (who are of similar age) love what I consider " good" music.

Back