All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when was every one told they needed to get a new mix? every one of these mixes seem so short noticed.

Thank you so much! The girls will love hearing this positive feedback. That stunt save was my daughter’s group. :)

You're welcome.

I DID have a mini heart attack when that basket started traveling (like "are those 2 groups going to collide?") They didn't. Good job!

Was it the producers of the CL who paid for the mixes or did the teams have to pay for them/have them made? If it was the CL who made them I doubt it was on such short notice. I think they would have known the teams couldn't have used their original mixes in the film so they would have had more time to make them. I bet the price was a big factor though if they had to pay for a new mix for each team.

So all this for a film with Worlds coming up? And we wonder why cheer is looked at differently and not considered a sport.

Also, @Ceacea, Spectacular was one of my favorite teams to watch this weekend!! Step 1 always has bomb choreo too...

Thank you so much! They honestly had such a blast this past weekend at Cheer Power. It was great having so many amazing programs coming into Columbus to compete. I hope that this comp continues to grow each year as it has the past 3.

Can some video genius please tell me why all of a sudden when I try to play these videos I get a green screen? I've tried viewing directly from youtube but it doesn't fix it. I've also tried switching from 480 to HD, or whatever all those numbers are. I wasn't having this problem around noon when I was viewing videos. What the heck?

I wonder why teams need new music for CL but not NCA, UCA, or Worlds considering those are televised as well? If I recall on CMT CHEER! They couldn't use their normal mix on tv as well.. So why is it okay for televised comps?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wonder why teams need new music for CL but not NCA, UCA, or Worlds considering those are televised as well? If I recall on CMT CHEER! They couldn't use their normal mix on tv as well.. So why is it okay for televised comps?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
This probably isn't the reason why, but I noticed a lot for the televised comps their are announcers (annoyingly) talking over the music....I hate that about when they put the competitions on TV.

Back