All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@crazyredhead Haha yeah they are awesome! My team trains on a different day to them so I am yet to see them in person this season, I am so excited for our first comp! :) And on the outskirts of south london but as you can probably tell from the range of accents, not all of them are from London, some travel, some have moved down here for uni and joined etc.

Says it's blocked in my country... Dang :/

Oh no :( have to admit there has been some tech issues with this one I think, it wasn't made available on mobiles and others have been getting the blocked message! They may be able to work out the glitches and post a new version!

Oh no :( have to admit there has been some tech issues with this one I think, it wasn't made available on mobiles and others have been getting the blocked message! They may be able to work out the glitches and post a new version!

Usually it tells me it's not available on mobile. Eventually I figured out that was the problem, but for whatever reason it was giving me a "blocked in your country" message not mobile so I was confused!

@a_cheer_leaderxo I LOVED THAT VIDEO!!! The International division is quickly climbing the ranks of my favorite divisions because of teams like UNITY!!! I'm so glad that more international teams are getting better and better each season. Good luck this season! I hope to see a video of UNITY from finals at worlds this year (if I don't go to worlds)!!!

@a_cheer_leaderxo I LOVED THAT VIDEO!!! The International division is quickly climbing the ranks of my favorite divisions because of teams like UNITY!!! I'm so glad that more international teams are getting better and better each season. Good luck this season! I hope to see a video of UNITY from finals at worlds this year (if I don't go to worlds)!!!
Thank you so much! That's a lovely thing to say :) I feel very proud and privelleged to be part of Unity and to have such amazing coaches! Being on the senior 2 team, we look up to Ruby and Black so much :) Black are working hard to beat their 2012 5th plae at Worlds this year :)

Usually it tells me it's not available on mobile. Eventually I figured out that was the problem, but for whatever reason it was giving me a "blocked in your country" message not mobile so I was confused!

I get that message on my phone too and I'm in England, but it works fine on the computer. Not really sure what's going on there...
I'm just happy this one is in HD :) it seems more professional than the first one too, hope they don't get too many people moaning about the mobile thing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back