All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i mean if i were in their shoes, i'd be sobbing so i get it. what she's saying is lovely and all... but i couldn't help but giggle when she's trying to be so loving and motivational and those girls look like they're going to kill her. you don't want to hear how much better you are than the winners with your third place medal. i still do not understand for the life of me why every moment of cheer extreme needs to be shared with the public. that could have been kept a private moment for those girls.

but i am with her 100% about worlds not being the most important. i actually hate that "we" (athletes and lots of coaches) look at it like the best thing on the world. it's one of the crappiest comps all season. i rank an NCA win above worlds any day. but the rest of the industry doesn't.. so i'll be quiet.
While I agree in theory- it's also a wonderful teaching moment for everyone INCLUDING the athletes on CEA teams who aren't at worlds and might not have gotten to see it. We assume it's just for 'us', but this way everyone gets to see it, gym people included.

It's a great teaching moment in that you can have an awesome season and still feel like you lost. And WHY it hurts so much- because you can't go back in and fix it tomorrow. If I were an athlete, while I wouldn't appreciate the message directly after, it would be something that stuck with me once the hurt started to wear off- no matter WHAT team/gym I belonged to. We have a weird approach to teams who medal, we often forget (perhaps willfully) that we've built it up to be a huge thing with brackets and shirts and it's essentially a Cheer Mecca. So while you might be happy with 3rd, sometimes it'll still feel raw.

This was taped at a house viewing party so maybe the volume slightly lower lol

Sm sr 3 fierce boas not boss like they kept calling them lol from stars vipers
They got 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was taped at a house viewing party so maybe the volume slightly lower lol

Sm sr 3 fierce boas not boss like they kept calling them lol from stars vipers
They got 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity kept calling our J2 Zetz instead of Zeta.. The schedule, awards, twitter, everything!

Back