All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange came at the right time for me. Granted, they were only stunting, but it was nice to see CLEAN and organized choreography. I have a feeling they'll be my favorite this year in Large....not too shocking, though. Peach was SUCH an amazing surprise, I'm a big fan. Their choreography is so much more fun, and difficult. And Steel is probably going to give Cali Coed a run for their money this year as my favorite team. SERIOUSLY impressed with their stunting this early in the season.

to get in the high range on varisty scoring you have to have most athletes do 2 standing passes that are level 5 appropriate- 1 being a jump/tumbling combo. They do a bunch of standing fulls, 2 to whip double, 2 to fulls, and 1 to whip fulls in the opening so that more than covers the 1, then they have the jumps to 2 to full. Which in my opinion is a TON harder than jumps to back. They probably figure if they did jumps to tuck it wouldn't improve their score bc they should already max out with all the standing tumbling that they are doing. Not sure about non-varsity scoring though....

Back