All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ultimate Athletics Prodigy pre showcase.
Moment of awe for how flawless that front basket was. Middle flyer I bow down.

Ooo i absolutely love what I see so far! Can't wait to see it actually full out. How did they choose which people stunted/tumbled and which didn't? Was a personal choice or did the coaches tell them that certain people/groups had to do it because they needed extra work? Just wondering!

I knew Peach would be better for Medium. And I'm sorry, but I'm kind of over that handstand stunt orange does.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
i could never get tired of oranges stunt, its impressive and not a lot of other teams do it to my knowledge. but again a good amount of teams have that one signature thing they do, just like SE had the ball up for 3 years.

i have noticed that so far all the large teams need to do some serious work on the double up, granted it is early in the season......but with all of them doing them now, if those things fall at nca/worlds later down the road, you might as well kiss that trophy goodbye. cause in reality i would think it would do the most damage score wise, if more then one falls.

i could never get tired of oranges stunt, its impressive and not a lot of other teams do it to my knowledge. but again a good amount of teams have that one signature thing they do, just like SE had the ball up for 3 years.

i have noticed that so far all the large teams need to do some serious work on the double up, granted it is early in the season......but with all of them doing them now, if those things fall at nca/worlds later down the road, you might as well kiss that trophy goodbye. cause in reality i would think it would do the most damage score wise, if more then one falls.
And people started hating on that flyer for doing that stunt 3 years in a row.

i know its still early and teams still haven't competed/performed yet but if the scoresheet this year is really all about technique and orange hits that routine, i can't see how anyone can beat them technique wise.

And people started hating on that flyer for doing that stunt 3 years in a row.

Back