All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i get that CEA didnt have a good performance, but i dont get how everyone so fiercely protects them when they have a bad day, but all the other teams are open for discussion and video postings. i was more looking forward to see the changes they made, regardless of stunt falls, etc.
But you have to understand, just like you don't get why "everyone" protects them, they don't understand why people attack them when they don't hit. I think we all know someone will find the smallest things to pick at about that team no matter what.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i get that CEA didnt have a good performance, but i dont get how everyone so fiercely protects them when they have a bad day, but all the other teams are open for discussion and video postings. i was more looking forward to see the changes they made, regardless of stunt falls, etc.
I'll assume this is directed at me.

Given the fact this was a tiny competition I'm sure the only people videoing were their own families and I don't see any fault in "fiercely protecting" your own child. I'd seriously question any parent that did decide to post. And on the topic of changes...the dance changed early this week....they didn't do the dance so there would be nothing to see even if it hit and from what I saw the new changes didn't hit yet either so you couldn't determine what they were supposed to be because they didn't happen.

So in short, there's nothing to see that you haven't seen already.

Give them another week to practice them or adjust the routine again where they can be successful and maybe you'll get a video Sunday. Either way, yesterday will NOT be posted by me because I'm not about to subject those girls to the random few on here that will be terrible to them. And you know they're out there.

If that's "fiercely protecting" then I'll own that. I wouldn't do that to anyone's kid let alone some of the ones I've gotten to know personally.

If you were a parent and your CPs team had a rough day, you probably wouldn't post the video for your child's sake. But if someone else videoed it, they could post it. Obviously SE parents aren't going to post a rough video and it appears that nobody else videotaped it because if they had we would have seen it. Obviously parents are going to protect their kids and that's why there are no videos.... If you find a video you can post it.... It's still open for video postings but it's ALWAYS up to the videographers discretion whether they post or not, and the parents have chosen not to.

Trust me, I understand where you're coming from. But I think that having a video of a "disastrous" performance online isn't disrespectful. Brandon had a not-so-hot performance at Worlds Finals and the video is up for the world to see. That doesn't take away from how amazing we ALL know that team is. I think people were asking for the video regardless of the "bad performance" simply because they love seeing the team compete. They're 3x World Champions, I doubt people are going to throw them out the window over one lack-luster performance this early in the season. I don't think it was about entitlement or lack of respect(for most of the people asking), but more-so about excitement.

But UCA Greensboro is a local comp and has nothing to do with a world championship, most of the people who filmed the routine also know the girls in person. I would like to see the performance, regardless of the result, because I'm curious and I want to see the changes they made, but I understand that people who actually know the athletes don't want to expose their bad performance this way. I certainly wouldn't go posting a video of my own daughter/sister/friend/... if she wasn't happy with herself and her performance.

Every time you perform, you put yourself out there to get recorded and have the world judge you.

That goes for any team in any division. Mistakes happen, and you learn from them. Every team has a bad day, I just don't think it's a two way street. If this was showcase.. Sure, I see your logic.

Every time you perform, you put yourself out there to get recorded and have the world judge you.

That goes for any team in any division. Mistakes happen, and you learn from them. Every team has a bad day, I just don't think it's a two way street. If this was showcase.. Sure, I see your logic.
I would see your point if someone not related to CEA posted the video and it got taken down - but you certainly can't expect a parent to post the video just because people want to see it. It is my understanding that only those within CEA recorded the performance, and they have every right to keep that video private.

Yes. They put themselves out there to be recorded. And anyone could record them. Nobody is saying that they're not allowed to record or post videos. But the people with videos have clearly chosen not to post them.... Which is COMPLETELY up to them and they have no obligation to post a video.

I would see your point if someone not related to CEA posted the video and it got taken down - but you certainly can't expect a parent to post the video just because people want to see it. It is my understanding that only those within CEA recorded the performance, and they have every right to keep that video private.
Oh I totally see what you're saying. Just how I feel... Unfortunately my mom wouldn't be so kind, if I messed up she would highlight it for YouTube. :p

And yes, I'm fully aware of how it feels to be eaten apart from fierce boarders because of a bad performance.

@12stepCheermom has handled this subject so graciously. Bless you!

Andrew.....you know you're one of my favorite people. We know every time we perform we put ourselves out there to get recorded and be judged by the masses on the Fierceboard/Twitter. Nobody has said we'll make sure the video's are taken down at all cost's. There were tons of people videoing yesterday. I'm actually very surprised it's not out there. But, people here acting so surprised that a few parents that might have recorded the team don't want to post it is ludicrous. Of course they don't want to. Why would they? I know that once word got out yesterday that SE had a less than stellar performance it had everyone over here drooling with excitement to see it. But if the only people who videoed are parents of the program/team then y'all are just going to have to get over it.

To the people who just want to see the changes you can't see the changes. They didn't happen. 12step said this already. You're not missing anything but the opportunity to enjoy the fact that the kids had a less than stellar day.....no thank you!!

I wish you could have been standing outside warm-ups and seen the faces of these kid when they came out from meeting with CSP. I wouldn't wish that on anybody!!

I really don't see what the big deal is because Senior Elite puts themselves out there publically like crazy. Two of the girls have their own webseries... If you put yourself in the spotlight like that then you can't only demand to have the good out there Idk i just don't see what the big deal is

The simple fact is this.
Cheer Extreme is not demanding that Senior Elite's video not be posted. The people who do have videos are choosing not to post them. Just because a video of a performance exists does not mean we are owed it, or that it should be expected.

Latest posts

Back