All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is slowly turning into the "This is why I don't like SE's routine(s)" thread. Why don't we focus on other teams as well? We all have teams we like more than others, but do we really need to argue back and forth about how SE is starting to bore you, and give 5-10 reasons why you like Stars and why you think they're better than SE.
Orange, SE & Panthers all looked great at their showcases (though Orange only did stunts, I know this), and in the 2 maybe 3 events since Blue Debut, Panthers haven't hit, in the 2 events since CEA showcase SE hasn't hit & in the one event for Orange, correct me if I'm wrong, they didn't hit as well. Competition wise, the whole Lg Senior division would be at a C- right now, not just SE.

I forget, aren't there other divisions to discuss?
I think there's something wrong with this video-to-comment ratio.....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
why'd you go into a detailed paragraph about almost all teams in large senior, then sarcastically ask if there are other divisions to talk about than large senior..

why cant the rest of the Teal Army think and behave like Courtney does? :confused:

Good point. They try, but it takes awhile and about a year out of the sport to "wash that sport right out of your hair". If you have a child on the team that is being discussed it is hard to stay "above the fray" so to speak, but you never will regret not saying anything in response. I say that from experience, it is just best to move on. That said, a lot of the conversation is amongst those that have little or nothing to do with the staffs, athletes or parents, just people who want to feel a part of the conversation and give their opinion. Nothing wrong with that, as that is what the board is for, but if you are intimately involved, don't get too upset or excited about the opinions as they mean nothing when the kids step out on the mat.

why'd you go into a detailed paragraph about almost all teams in large senior, then sarcastically ask if there are other divisions to talk about than large senior..
People seem to think SE is the only team having issues at the moment, I was pointing out the fact that they're not. And this thread is turning into everything other than 2013/2014 team videos. And I asked sarcastically, because it's the only division that's being talked about in this thread, most of it having to do with CSP, SE or Stars. And as much as I love the division, I'd like to hear about other teams/divisions as well...
I'm still trying to figure out why no one is talking about KC Cheer's Fierce 5? Have you you guys not seen the video?

People seem to think SE is the only team having issues at the moment, I was pointing out the fact that they're not. And this thread is turning into everything other than 2013/2014 team videos. And I asked sarcastically, because it's the only division that's being talked about in this thread, most of it having to do with CSP, SE or Stars. And as much as I love the division, I'd like to hear about other teams/divisions as well...
I'm still trying to figure out why no one is talking about KC Cheer's Fierce 5? Have you you guys not seen the video?

Or spirit explosion X5. Also doesn't Charlotte have large senior?

uhhhh i never gave two craps about video from that comp, considering they were gonna compete the very next weekend at the cheer extreme showcase thing.

Actually you gave MORE than 2 craps so to say...pg 116 and 117 XSam opens it up by saying she really wants to see a video
pg 118 You made 2 comments regarding there being no SE video.
pg 119 Bystander jumps in with the SE "press" comment and alludes to CEA not wanting the video up. Then YOU accused "someone" of "hiding" the video.
I could go on but that was back on November 23rd (the day of the competition) and you have stayed engaged since then.
I think the kids on here forget that these are also kids and the three people who were defending are parents who have kids on that team or are part of that gym. They have every right to do that. And to those kids it was a disastrous performance, we may not think so but they did. I would place $50 that the same people that are saying "I hate the dance...the stunts...I'm not impressed..." will be the same people fangirling their butts off come April. It happened with Panthers and it will happen with SE.

Actually you gave MORE than 2 craps so to say...pg 116 and 117 XSam opens it up by saying she really wants to see a video
pg 118 You made 2 comments regarding there being no SE video.
pg 119 Bystander jumps in with the SE "press" comment and alludes to CEA not wanting the video up. Then YOU accused "someone" of "hiding" the video.
I could go on but that was back on November 23rd (the day of the competition) and you have stayed engaged since then.
I think the kids on here forget that these are also kids and the three people who were defending are parents who have kids on that team or are part of that gym. They have every right to do that. And to those kids it was a disastrous performance, we may not think so but they did. I would place $50 that the same people that are saying "I hate the dance...the stunts...I'm not impressed..." will be the same people fangirling their butts off come April. It happened with Panthers and it will happen with SE.

i know i constantly forget that everyone takes any comment they don't like too seriously, and have a heart attack over it.

Back