All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brandon....thank you for making hard skills look easy.

I was just going to say that...I was watching the video and I'm like dang, nothing looks difficult until I watched the actual skills. Its so easy to watch routines and find each teams weakness when bobbles, dropped legs or shakiness occurs but Brandon made everything look effortless and solid!

I was just going to say that...I was watching the video and I'm like dang, nothing looks difficult until I watched the actual skills. Its so easy to watch routines and find each teams weakness when bobbles, dropped legs or shakiness occurs but Brandon made everything look effortless and solid!
It's almost you don't realize the difficulty of the skills being thrown because everything looks so easy for them!

It's almost you don't realize the difficulty of the skills being thrown because everything looks so easy for them!
like the fact they have 4 double ups the completely finish rotation, and don't move? I can't. Most teams are lucky to get 1 to finish rotation, let alone no movement.

@Shelby Goodman Don't be bringing around your "lol K" like a 12 year old little girl thinking she just won the argument of the year. You should add a smiley face to the end of it. I hear that really shows people who's boss.
If you are going to have any sort of valid opinion on this board, you'll be a little more open to the opinions of people here. It's a fault in the cheerleading world that tends to not exist in other sports. "Well you can't do the skills they can therefore you have no right to comment on what they're doing!" Fact: Many of the most elite judges, choreographers, and coaches of gymnastics nowadays have never once, a day in their life, done the skills they coach or judge. Many have. My gym owners are the most successful in this country yet have never based probably more than a full up. MAYBE. And they coach teams that have placed top 10 at Worlds, one of which has placed top 3 multiple times. I'd trust their opinions on routines immensely. As odd as it may seem to the immature mind, respect on these boards is given to whoever earns it, and people do not earn it based on their skill set. I got in MANY arguments in my first while on this board where people questioned how I could possibly comment on someone's skills when I can't throw them myself? Be open to intelligent conversation about routines, skills, etc., and you will probably enjoy the time you come on here. Rip apart every post you don't agree with because you don't agree with because you think someone is "lesser" and does not have the mind to critique great teams? Good luck, and may the odds be ever in someone else's favour.

I'm sorry if this was posted. I see its from November but I just found this.
Watch "Cheer: TBW: Episode 2: Meet The Teams" on YouTube

Better view of Brandon Senior Black! There's a pole in the way, but this one is in HD. They look great!

I have ALLOT of time for this routine... The skills of the stunts and tumblers is stacked!! And all look effortless. So Impressed. My only tiny issue with is which I have no doubt will change over the season is that the pyramid only has two flyers doing anything (REDICULOUS AWESOMENESS!!) but leaves 3 flyers prepping for the whole thing... Otherwise I can't stop watching. Amazing technique across the board.

I have faith in Brandon's routine, it's amazing nevertheless but nothing I would expect from coming off their World's performance. Love Alyssa White, that girl is literally perfection :) Can't wait to follow them this season and see if their routine changes and what changes (if there are any) will be added to it! Gaaahh small coed will be a panic attack for me, come NCA and Worlds....along with Large Senior! Love me some BSB

Back