All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

With regards to the "forced fairytale" of senior elite/cheer extreme - that is what their gym is about and it works for them. Panthers pride themselves on being "bad booty b*****s" or whatever the heck BABS stands for, F5 are the divas and Shooting Stars often focus in on their Jersey pride.

Each gym has their own style and each team has their own style.
Some people just go out of their way to be anti-teal on here just so they can "go against the norm of society" or whatever.

Not that I necessarily agree with the opinion. But I think you misunderstood what they were saying by "forced fairytale". It's not the theme of the routine/music that gives off that vibe but just every statement/video/new development and the way they advertise them/themselves that gives off the "forced fairytale" vibe.

Again, I didn't say I agreed with it. But I understand it.

Restricted 5 people.....So frustrating to see some of these teams being set up for failure. If you are in the low range in almost every section of a scoresheet, JUST GO RESTRICTED. Your year will be much more fun and much more successful. Especially since that way, you're able to master your Level 5 basics.

Restricted 5 people.....So frustrating to see some of these teams being set up for failure. If you are in the low range in almost every section of a scoresheet, JUST GO RESTRICTED. Your year will be much more fun and much more successful. Especially since that way, you're able to master your Level 5 basics.
THANK YOU. Restricted is there for a reason! Why go to worlds when you know you'll get 68th place? Focus on the skills first and the athletes will benefit so much more

but..... you cant go to Worlds. That's the dream for everyone and they want it NOW, not later.

My thing between coed elite and atop gun is, and dont get me wrong I dont think it was staged HOWEVER - how did this video company get videos of top gun in warm ups if this all happened after competition.

I have zero opinion about whether it was staged, not staged, genuine (ok, really I think it was) but for the love of all things bad music, We Are the World? Really? There are hundreds of other songs that would have fit better than this one. I love the videos this company does, btw, but not this music choice. ;)

Alright, I feel better now. Carry on. :D

Next you'll be saying there's no Santa Claus! Bah humbug to y'all too! Merry Christmas TGLC!

My thing between coed elite and atop gun is, and dont get me wrong I dont think it was staged HOWEVER - how did this video company get videos of top gun in warm ups if this all happened after competition.
both teams probably warmed up around the same time, so he decided to take video of top gun and other large coed teams. while coed was either practicing or waiting to practice, id imagine.

Back