All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last one before CP drives to practice (I ride shotgun). Again, I don't know if this was posted. If so, pardon me for the double post.
I haven't been in the gym much to watch routines. Plus the Raleigh gym does their own thing so I never get to see them. This routine is so clean and the tumbling is very pretty! Good job, Ladies!

:shark:

is it just me or is senior elite lacking in stunting this year? I mean obviously not lacking, they put up beautiful difficult stunts and all but for as long as I can remember they've always been way ahead of the pack in stunting year after year and this year I just feeel like the other teams have them beat... JMO though

is it just me or is senior elite lacking in stunting this year? I mean obviously not lacking, they put up beautiful difficult stunts and all but for as long as I can remember they've always been way ahead of the pack in stunting year after year and this year I just feeel like the other teams have them beat... JMO though
I get what you mean. I think it might seem like that, because they don't do all of their stunts in one big sequence like most of the other teams. To me it seems like they take the "were gonna throw some stunts at you in 12 seconds or less & surprise you with more later" approach. Lol. But that's just the way I've been looking at it. I like it

i think its more that the other teams are looking cleaner in stunting as of right now then senior elite is. but SE always tend to get things together come nca.

I never meant to become a member of the tumble police, but come on CEA. I would call out a small gym with layouts that looked like that. I think I saw maybe 3 layouts in the whole routine..

WHIP PIKES ARE NOT A LAYOUT AND ARE NOT SAFE TO TWIST

Thats why their large senior teams have doubles ripped off the ground, because their level 4 teams have layouts ripped off the ground. Where is Debbie Love?!

Back