All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like them..Im sick of every team looking the same.
Hate the black socks...don't even like seeing them in practice. IMHO it may look different, but not in a good way..and it distracts me while watching the routine. I now refer to those teams as "the ones with the black crew socks".

Still love them....... colored cheer shoes are next...

I hope not. There is a team in rhode island that wears black nike sneakers and it looks really bad. They are not even cheer sneakers. I don't why they think that it looks good. They also wear a different color lipstick. I think its black too. I don't get it :confused:

Doesn't matter. Level 5 teams shouldnt be ending passes with level 3 skills on a skills video for a "prestigious" competition...... As if.
That's like saying teams shouldn't have mistakes at nca or worlds since they might be shown on espn to millions of people. Who cares if they're being recorded? I don't think they said they'd be showing us skills videos with teams going full out... You're seeing stunts & tumbling. And yes, some of it might be to tucks but you're seeing fulls & doubles as well.
Everyone's acting like these videos affect their scores by the way they're talking about it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'll just say that if I were the Lady Bullets coach, the Majors video editors would hear a mouth full. Not only did they choose to include a clip of ONE athlete tumbling who happened to bust (out of all the footage that probably got that day), but they choose to make that the very FIRST thing we see in the video. It's rude.

Sure I blame the technique etc etc, but this world of technology is all about editing and coverups. Some teams needed a little more/better editing I think.

Maybe the videos were done this way to show that even these teams have a bad day. You know, fall down 7 get up 8 (I never understood that phrase but it seems to fit here).

I hope not. There is a team in rhode island that wears black nike sneakers and it looks really bad. They are not even cheer sneakers. I don't why they think that it looks good. They also wear a different color lipstick. I think its black too. I don't get it :confused:

We used to wear black sneakers our first year in IOC6 (maybe our second too). Cause it matched our uniform or something. Coincidentally, the owner of that gym was on our team that year. It's impossible to find cheer sneakers in black.

Though I do remember University of Maryland doing it at college nationals one year when I competed there.

I'll just say that if I were the Lady Bullets coach, the Majors video editors would hear a mouth full. Not only did they choose to include a clip of ONE athlete tumbling who happened to bust (out of all the footage that probably got that day), but they choose to make that the very FIRST thing we see in the video. It's rude.

Sure I blame the technique etc etc, but this world of technology is all about editing and coverups. Some teams needed a little more/better editing I think.

AMEN!!! Cheetahs video = Really?!? Did they have to show half the pyramid fall? Really?!? They didn't deserve that! The editors could have cut them some slack and chosen a better moment!

That's like saying teams shouldn't have mistakes at nca or worlds since they might be shown on espn to millions of people. Who cares if they're being recorded? I don't think they said they'd be showing us skills videos with teams going full out... You're seeing stunts & tumbling. And yes, some of it might be to tucks but you're seeing fulls & doubles as well.
Everyone's acting like these videos affect their scores by the way they're talking about it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's a SKILLS video, unfortunately. That means that your skills should be sharp. When I clicked on the skills videos of some of these amazing teams and saw sloppy tumbling, poor flexibility and flat feet, it was disappointing. The word "skills" sets you up! You automatically are looking for something amazing! Tight, high baskets, sharp motions, great jumps, etc.

Last edited:
i highly doubt the teams care at this point. they care more about whats important... like when they compete at the actual majors. everyone knows these teams are all amazing when they actually compete i don't think i few crappily shot videos is going to effect them that much.

Back