All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm speechless. I've said it before: my child was on 8 teams in 8 years. I've always advocated for keeping athletes together to build unity (plus I could have avoided buying 8 uniforms - Ha!) Obviously it works.
Congrats to yours on a successful cheer career!

It's just a different way of doing things. 1 is no more right than CA's way. Our's works for us and their's works for them!! She definitely likes to keep stunt groups together, as much as possible, for a number of years. For example their Sr stunt group was together all last year and same group this year. The oldest of the bases is 15 so they could legitimately be together on the same team for a total of 5 or 6 year's together.

What is the thing that junior elite does where they grab under their leg? Is it a theme thing I'm missing?

ETA: now that I've seen the day 2 video it looks like only some do that... Does it help them keep their hip up?
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They're being Aladdin riding on the magic carpet.

Okay......moving on.....nobody wants to read my CP's life story...........anybody have any more video's to post???

Where's the video of Cheerforce Secret? I mean keeping them a secret for this long seems like it took them a long time to get ready and when they were, they didn't too hot. Why all the secrecy?

I'm pretty sure they weren't a team all season, They just came together not to long ago. That's why it was a secret/surprise. Anyways, I'm looking for the video too. Even if it was watered down for their first performance of the season lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Really!! You have to stay on the same team until you age off?
I guess she had a lot to learn?!?!?! Seriously though.....our rule is you have to age off a team so when you get put there when you're young it makes for a lot of years on the team. LOL

F5 who? REIGN FOR DAYYZZZZZ

Lies you tell with your F5 who.....

85372_original.gif

Back