All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i realize i could just be overly sensitive about the topic but the motions at 1:07 make me feel uncomfortable and made my stomach turn. its okay to have a gym associate with "guns" as many do i just feel there has to be a line somewhere where it becomes a little inappropriate

Brandon Senior Black has the best double ups and high-high full arounds I've seen. So clean and they make it look so easy! Really love their routine this year!

CF Nfinity is so good. I love their stunt sequence and they have some great two-man double ups. I would love to see them make finals at Worlds!

Shooting Stars look so good! I wish they would switch from a turning jump sequence to just a regular one. I think it would look much better for them and not as sloppy because their current jumps just don't look good. Love their routine though. As for the varying stunt sequences, I like it when teams all do the same thing. I think it's more impressive and just looks better overall. I don't mind Stars this year because it really flows to me and I think it's a very difficult/creative stunt sequence for them. SE's is tough too, but I don't think it flows as well and it just looks too similar to the one they had last year. If that makes me a hater then... okay. But I'm looking forward to seeing what SE's new stunt sequence will be!

Smoed looks great and I was pleasantly surprised by Bangerz! Chrisette was rocking it and I'll always like CK!

Ok whatever that thing is that CF Nfinity does with the first pass in running tumbling is insanely cool I think I re-watched that part like 10 times in a row. I am completely obsessed with that entire routine, it's refreshing to see teams being super creative while still having the high difficulty.

Back