All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only thing I reallly want senior elite to change in the pyramid, is the flyover that Amber and Ashley do in the middle, it looks like Amber is barely getting over and it just looks messy to me. Not hating because everyone on here knows I live and breathe for SE but just a fans suggestion :) I know CSP and the coaches know what they're doing so I'll leave it to them

Long live!
Yes! Totally agree. I keep watching and thinking maybe it just didn't get high enough but It really looks like a mistake. I expect this big fly over and it just doesn't happen. Kind of brings the momentum of the whole think down. I am a big fan but for some reason this year I just can't get excited about the routine. Like you said, though, those coaches always know whats gonna score so I trust in whatever they decide.

LOVED it.

Point flyer at 0:58 gave me life... 360 ball up to opposite stretch tik tock to free stretch tik tock to opposite front stretch tik tock to regular bow dip kick double dismount. YES! :rolleyes::cheering:

It looks like she pulled a bow and arrow on the opposite leg before the regular bow.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I love my girl Bey but...
"I don't need you seein' Yoncé on her knees"
"he Monica Lewinsky'd all on my gown"
and
"Woah der daddy daddy didn't bring the towel"
are not very appropriate lines in a cheer mix. The first is probably the most obviously perverted, but the context of the other two is just as inappropriate and maaaaaybe this team should consider dancing to a different song.

I know I'm like a week behind but... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Come on. I'd love to hear from someone in the Teal family try to defend this song choice. :rolleyes: I can hardly wait to see how someone can spin this one.

ETA:

The song is so sped up I would have never known. I could have gone my whole life and not known those lyrics...sigh. :(

But the problem is that most people do know the lyrics. The album sold like a bazillion copies. So most of us know what she's saying, sped up or not. Whoever mixed that music knew for sure. Ridiculous that cea would put that on the floor.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know I'm like a week behind but... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Come on. I'd love to hear from someone in the Teal family try to defend this song choice. :rolleyes: I can hardly wait to see how someone can spin this one.

ETA:

But the problem is that most people do know the lyrics. The album sold like a bazillion copies. So most of us know what she's saying, sped up or not. Whoever mixed that music knew for sure. Ridiculous that cea would put that on the floor.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I might need to go back and hear LE's mix, but for some reason I don't feel like this was always their dance song.

Nope. Just listened, it was some other mashup of Christina Ag and some other song I don't know. Granted that one was a bit more..sassy than CEA dance songs tend to be. I personally wouldn't know the lyrics to the new song as I haven't heard the album. Can't say it was a good song choice, though, if those are the lyrics.

Back