All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have a video of peach day 1 and 2? I know they didn't do as well on day 2 but they still ended up taking home second over FCA Gems Diamonds who hit a perfect routine day 2 as well as day 1. I do know that SOT A-Team and Peach were neck and neck both days though! Can't wait to see them and F5 head to head at NCA in 2 weeks......

Heard they blew every other college team out of the water..... Not surprised though. I've always been a fan of UK Cheer :cool:

There is a video of it posted under the college cheer section. I think there is a whole thread for it? Not totally sure. I would post it here for you but hard to do that during class on my phone.

I really don't care about those SSX tweets and whatnot because all I care about is their routine which is so dang good and has a ton of potential.

BSB is just perfection when they hit! Ugh, so fierce! Clean, crisp, and packed with a lot of difficulty. I just wish the fifth flyer can hit that double up soon though.

That center girl's double up is probably the best I've ever seen, but I really am failing to understand the reasoning behind the formation change in the stunt. The group to the left can double up pretty much just as well, and full around, and it looks extremely stupid to have only those two groups changing positions.
i know its probably not right to assume and this is just my thought, but i think its a chance for someone else to have center for a bit, as well as take the pressure off (at least a little) of the left flyer. i could be wrong but im pretty sure worlds 2013 day 2 was the second time she let the pressure get to her, so that COULD be it. again, i have absolutely no idea but that is my guess

Back