All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last thing on SSX. Like 3 girls smiled at different times during the routine. What are you so angry about? That you were in 2nd place at Cheersport? First world problems. I would've killed them on the performance part of the scoresheet, because they looked like a bunch of bitter Bettys. Whether or not that was intentional, it still makes them look like little girls throwing a temper tantrum because the results weren't in their favor on Day 1.

Sidenote: SSX has always been my favorite CEA team, and I'm not a "hater". Just calling a spade a spade.

Last thing on SSX. Like 3 girls smiled at different times during the routine. What are you so angry about? That you were in 2nd place at Cheersport? First world problems. I would've killed them on the performance part of the scoresheet, because they looked like a bunch of bitter Bettys. Whether or not that was intentional, it still makes them look like little girls throwing a temper tantrum because the results weren't in their favor on Day 1.

Sidenote: SSX has always been my favorite CEA team, and I'm not a "hater". Just calling a spade a spade.
agreed. i dont think the opening pose helps either. some look fierce, others look like they would rather jump off a building then preform the next 2 and a half minutes

Not sure if these have been posted, but close up/HD views of Steel and Orange! Angel Rice is a beast on Steel and I love how clean Orange's routine is for large senior. Still hoping a Peach video comes up.

Pet peeve alert! STAND STILL when you're waiting for your music to start! Maybe the girl front & and center wouldn't have missed the start of the routine if she hadn't been rocking side to side. /rant

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
YES. Or when people bounce up and down/practice twisting.

Not sure if these have been posted, but close up/HD views of Steel and Orange! Angel Rice is a beast on Steel and I love how clean Orange's routine is for large senior. Still hoping a Peach video comes up.

the center group at :20.. hahaha. not sure why there was so much struggle but they pulled through!

I'm just taking a guess here because I am definitely not privy to the inner working's of SSX and what goes on behind the scene's there by any means. But to me it kind of felt like a "get your game face on" kind of deal. I only say that because I often tell my CP the same thing. Get your head right and your game face on. It's time to werk. (Shoutout @Mamarazzi )

Again.....merely a guess on my part.

edited to say I made a mistake and typed fame instead of game...so it said get your fame face on it's time to werk..........bwahahaha total Mama moment there!!

There is a video of it posted under the college cheer section. I think there is a whole thread for it? Not totally sure. I would post it here for you but hard to do that during class on my phone.
I have seen their college performance, (amazing) I want to see their "allstar" one

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

haha the guy on pro cheer who bows after his tumbling made me laugh

Kevin Baron (WC Odyssey) used to wave at the crowd while he was walking to the corner for running tumbling. He was last pass so he had plenty of time and I always said "Man, how cool is he? He's just walking to his spot like 'Hi, thanks for your support!'" Always made me smile!

Back