All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They looked incredible day 1 of BATC. They've really stepped it up a lot since the last video. The first 10 stunts all high to high, and I believe they've added a few double ups here and there. The pyramid is what stood out to be the most in terms of turning up the heat!

Excited to see how they hit under the NCA lights!
Thank you! The girls have been working really hard and think it is really showing this year!

Black Smack was in my top 3 favorite routines last season. Expected a little more but hopefully they'll fix it up

Is Sharkbites a new team or a new level 5 team? I don't remember them from the showcase...

LOVING all the iag teams from Canada this year. Hoping they start to have enough for senior divisions..they're a welcome addition!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't see overly competitive seniors becoming something Canada brings for at least a few more seasons. At least at Sharks, there's a ridiculously talented youth and junior program, but as they age up they'll either be separated into those that are top 3 at Worlds worthy (Great Whites) or those not (generally senior restricted 5). It makes more sense for a Canadian gym to bring an open team mostly consisting of senior eligible girls and contend for the top spot then to take their senior girls and make a senior 5 team that would be lucky to make finals (mostly because of tumbling)

Back