All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol mostly that opening is what got me..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
^^^Whoa, I did not know Kim Kardashian had a Fierceboard account? Kim, by doing this are you confirming that baby North will be a cheerleader?

Totally kidding :) Welcome to Fierceboard Kim K or whoever you are! :)

Stars have the talent, the routine, and the performance factor to kill it but I'm just not seeing the polish and cleanliness that I feel I should be at this point. I really think they are incredible but something isn't there. I wanna see less strolling to spots after tumbling and better synchro all around. I get that this wasn't their best weekend though. It's the small things but I do love the routine for the first time in a while.

After watching all these videos, I hope NCA has woken people up a little bit. Teams that we have been praising all season for being super clean from the first comp - whilst others had better skills, but sloppy - are now struggling because everyone else is sharpening up and making everything clean as a whistle.
Suddenly everyone is looking clean and its clear some are lacking difficulty which was previously overlooked (by us fans, not the judges)

This is why its ridiculous to make NCA and Worlds predictions in November.

Here you go!

YAY! thank you! ... They definitely looked better day 2, but still not as good as they have looked in the past... Hoping they get it together before UCA and MAYBE we will see some new skills added into this routine before Worlds! Im so excited for them! Don't sleep on peach just yet medium senior.....

After watching all these videos, I hope NCA has woken people up a little bit. Teams that we have been praising all season for being super clean from the first comp - whilst others had better skills, but sloppy - are now struggling because everyone else is sharpening up and making everything clean as a whistle.
Suddenly everyone is looking clean and its clear some are lacking difficulty which was previously overlooked (by us fans, not the judges)

This is why its ridiculous to make NCA and Worlds predictions in November.

One of the more intelligent observations I've seen in a while.

Lol mostly that opening is what got me..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
That's what I noticed first, then the same motion and double up from prep, then the tumbling from the corner, then both starting the pyramid with a braced rewind, and some other small things... Wonder if it was for a reason or if I am just looking WAYYY to into this!:p

Back