All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone want to walk me through their double based full and a half up grip?

It looks like a normal full up grip, since they're walking that other half. I have also seen it done that the right foot is crossed behind the left, but the twisting base still holds the right foot and only ends up having to twist the flyer between 1/4 and 1/2, as the flyer's positioning does about 1/2 - 3/4 of the twist for them.

looks like a good old reach around to me. Super easy its how I taught derp hs cheerleaders to full up this past summer.

Pink has the best dance in the division, IMO. Maybe it will inspire Great Whites to ditch their current song... girls just wanna have fun just isn't doing it for me

I know a bunch of these teams have been posted already but here is HD and centred quality videos :

Medium Sr Coed 5
CA Black Ops

Reign

Odyssey

Obsession

WE Black Ops

SOT Purple Royalty
Spirit of Texas Purple Royalty 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Small Sr 5
CEA SSX
Cheer Extreme SSX 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Medium Sr 5
F5
Maryland Twisters F5 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Fame SS
Fame Super Seniors 03/02/2014 - YouTube

Large Sr 5
Panthers
Cheer Athletics Panthers 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Orange
Sting Rays Orange 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Shooting Stars
World Cup Shooting Stars 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Senior Elite
Cheer Extreme Senior Elite 03/01/2014 - YouTube

They don't all show up as videos on here for some reason

I know a bunch of these teams have been posted already but here is HD and centred quality videos :

Medium Sr Coed 5
CA Black Ops

Reign

Odyssey

Obsession

WE Black Ops

SOT Purple Royalty
Spirit of Texas Purple Royalty 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Small Sr 5
CEA SSX
Cheer Extreme SSX 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Medium Sr 5
F5
Maryland Twisters F5 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Fame SS
Fame Super Seniors 03/02/2014 - YouTube

Large Sr 5
Panthers
Cheer Athletics Panthers 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Orange
Sting Rays Orange 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Shooting Stars
World Cup Shooting Stars 03/01/2014 - YouTube

Senior Elite
Cheer Extreme Senior Elite 03/01/2014 - YouTube

They don't all show up as videos on here for some reason

Not sure whether you cared and it's irrelevant but each post will only show 5 videos/bits of media.
So many shimmies for you for sifting through allllll the videos to find the good ones :) :shimmy:

Not sure whether you cared and it's irrelevant but each post will only show 5 videos/bits of media.
So many shimmies for you for sifting through allllll the videos to find the good ones :) :shimmy:

I didn't know that, and I do care! I thought it was my laptop making it do that! So thank you!
And it didn't take me long, they are all posted by one user on youtube so it was relatively easy, but i'll take your shimmy :D ;)

I'm pretty sure IO5 is scored exactly the same as Jr/Sr 5? It's just level 6 that has more emphasis on building as far as I'm aware.
IO5 also has an emphasis on building. It was always explained to me that the score sheet is 80 percent stunting and 20 percent tumbling, to put it simply, and having "extra" tumbling can help you, but not having it won't hurt you.

IO5 also has an emphasis on building. It was always explained to me that the score sheet is 80 percent stunting and 20 percent tumbling, to put it simply, and having "extra" tumbling can help you, but not having it won't hurt you.
Oh wow that's interesting, I never realised. That's pretty cool, gives people who came to cheer later in life a chance to go to worlds without having to do level 6 I guess :)

ETA: Are you sure? Because I just looked on the Varsity website and there's scoresheets for Youth 5, Restricted 5, Level 5, Coed 6 and AG 6, but no Open 5?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back